Week is messed up

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
pribis

Week is messed up

Post by pribis »

Sorry, not sure how else to describe this. Upgraded to the latest (7.4.2), but that didn't help. I've included a picture. If anyone could tell me what is going on I would appreciate it. I believe this is the only employee that is having this problem. We switched the person from salaried to wage about this time, so maybe that had something to do with it? I tried switching back, but that didn't do anything.

Thanks
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 1.59.11 PM.png
shanec

Re: Week is messed up

Post by shanec »

To resolve your issue make that your employee is assigned to the proper Pay Period Schedule and then import punch data. To check an employee's Pay Period Schedule click Employee -> Employees, select the employee from the list so they are highlighted in blue and click the Edit icon. From the inset page that appears check the Pay Period Schedule drop-down box, make changes if necessary and click the Save icon.

To import punch data click Payroll -> Pay Periods, from the list that appears select the Pay Period the employee is assigned to so that it is highlighted in blue, click the Import Data icon and then click the Yes button.