Office Attendance = unattended workstation + barcode reader

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
abrar

Office Attendance = unattended workstation + barcode reader

Post by abrar »

I'm new to TimeTrex, start playing/installing this evening, and manage successfully tonight.

Is it possible to capture staff attendance for a small office using unattended workstation + barcode reader. Barcode reader will scan the userid/tag and automatically update the db of the staff either in or out. From what I understand, the current TimeTrex design seem does not allow that ,as you are required to login into the system prior indicating to the system of your attendance.

Can anyone please share a real practical usage of this system within your organization. Somehow I do not see it is practical to ask your employee to access the system (updating the attendance data) every time he goes in and out of the office.
shaunw

Re: Office Attendance = unattended workstation + barcode rea

Post by shaunw »

abrar wrote:I'm new to TimeTrex, start playing/installing this evening, and manage successfully tonight.

Is it possible to capture staff attendance for a small office using unattended workstation + barcode reader. Barcode reader will scan the userid/tag and automatically update the db of the staff either in or out. From what I understand, the current TimeTrex design seem does not allow that ,as you are required to login into the system prior indicating to the system of your attendance.

Can anyone please share a real practical usage of this system within your organization. Somehow I do not see it is practical to ask your employee to access the system (updating the attendance data) every time he goes in and out of the office.
Yes, TimeTrex can do this, your employees can use iButtons, barcodes, swipe cards, proximity cards, telephones (cell and touch-tone) and very shortly finger print scanners to quickly punch in/out.

If you would like more information regarding this please contact sales@timetrex.com or call 1-800-714-5153.