OT Reporting and separating meal time

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
ardavan

OT Reporting and separating meal time

Post by ardavan »

When running report for payroll, the system is not calculating the OT correctly. As you can see below the employee worked overtime on one of the weeks but is not being shown on the OT column. Also, we don't want the meal to count as part of the actual worked time but in this report although is not added the regular time and worked time is off, not sure why. Can someone please advise how I can fix this error in order to properly account for OT.

Thank You,
Attachments
YP Timetrex Hours.jpg
shaunw

Re: OT Reporting and separating meal time

Post by shaunw »

Can you please post uncropped screenshots as you have chopped off a lot of important information that would help us resolve this problem for you.

Also please include screenshots of Policy -> Pay Codes, and let us know what pay code is assigned to each of your overtime policies.
ardavan

Post by ardavan »

Here is everything that is set up.
Attachments
schedule policy.JPG
policy group set up.JPG
OT policy.JPG
YP Timesheet.JPG
YP Timesheet 2.JPG
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

I'm not sure why you have a Regular Time and Premium Time policy selected in your Schedule Policy, since the same ones are selected in your Policy Group. I doubt that will fix this issue, but remove those from your schedule policy could definitely simplify things and reduce the chance of it causing you other problems.

Unfortunately in order to assist you further we would literally need a screenshot of every policy you have in TimeTrex, or remote access to your system.