Weird Interface Problem

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
ivan

Weird Interface Problem

Post by ivan »

Hello,
I recently noticed something odd with TimeTrex (Community Edition v9.0.7 Self-Hosted). When I go to view, edit, or create a paystub, none of the usual input fields are there. Instead, I get only the dropdown menus and plus/minus signs, which do not do anything when clicked on. I checked the console log and there is nothing unusual in there. This was happening on my production installation, so I decided to install a fresh TimeTrex and the problem is exactly the same. Please give me any advice on what could be wrong.

The installation is running on
Debian 8.2
Apache 2.4.10
PHP 5.6.14-0

This was observed with the latest versions of Chrome, FireFox, Safari

P.S. This occurs on any page that has the plus/minus buttons and the dropdown menus, such as the Recurring Schedule Template Page.
Attachments
New Paystub page
New Paystub page
Recurring Schedule Template Page
Recurring Schedule Template Page
shaunw

Re: Weird Interface Problem

Post by shaunw »

If you login to our self-serve public demo: http://demo.timetrex.com/interface/html ... sword=demo do you see the same issue?
ivan

Post by ivan »

No shaunw,

Everything is perfect on the demo. Would it maybe have to do with the PHP version I have?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

No idea, almost seems like a browser caching issue, but you said you tried multiple browsers. Try clearing your browser cache just to make sure though.

Have you manually modified any of the TimeTrex files by chance?

Is your TimeTrex instance remotely accessible? Could we try to login to see if we can replicate the issue from our end?
ivan

Post by ivan »

I did clear my cache, cache storage, sessions, cookies everything... No I haven't modified anything and installed a completely fresh copy of TimeTrex just to see if I can replicate the problem. I downloaded the latest v9.0.7, created a new database, and the problem still persists. I can give you the link to the testing version if that would help? Should I post it here or...?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

You can email it to support@timetrex.com and just reference this forum post.