Regular hour not calculating

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
tekservpros

Regular hour not calculating

Post by tekservpros »

Hello regular hour for a salary employee is not calculating, but pto hours are. I experienced the same issue last pay period with my own timesheet and not it looks like it has moved to another employee.
Attachments
pay stub
pay stub
week 2 timecard
week 2 timecard
week 1 timecard
week 1 timecard
shanec

Re: Regular hour not calculating

Post by shanec »

A wage adjustment which TimeTrex does not apply to the timesheet retroactively was made. Recalculating your timesheet(s) for the March 27, 2016 to April 9, 2016 Pay Period by clicking Attendance -> TimeSheet, and then clicking the ReCalculate TimeSheet icon should resolve your issue.
tekservpros

Post by tekservpros »

Hi there,

I have done that twice and still no change
shanec

Post by shanec »

You may not have a Regular Time Policy associated with the proper Policy Group. Regular Time Policies convert worked time into employee wages and so please make sure that the Regular Time Policy is associated with the proper Policy Group and then recalculate your timesheet(s).

For more information please see the Policy Groups section of the TimeTrex Administrator Guide:
http://help.timetrex.com/TimeTrex_Admin ... icy_Groups

For more information please see the Regular Time Policies section of the TimeTrex Administrator Guide:
http://help.timetrex.com/TimeTrex_Admin ... e_Policies "
tekservpros

Post by tekservpros »

Hi there,

The Regular time policy is associated with the proper Group Policy. The policies has not been changed since we started testing TimeTrex. I have look over that policies and groups several times to insure nothing has changed.
Attachments
regular time policy
regular time policy
Group Policy 2.PNG
Group Policy
Group Policy