Family Benefits

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
hanashehab

Family Benefits

Post by hanashehab »

How to calculate family benefits that depend on number of children?

For example, if an employee has 3 children and for each child he will get $30 as family benefit/month. So on each pay run he should get 3*30=$90.
shanec

Re: Family Benefits

Post by shanec »

You can click on Employee -> Employees, selecting an employee so that it is highlighted in blue and then click the Edit icon and once the inset page appears click the Tax tab. At this point highlight the Tax/Deduction you want to work with so that it is highlighted in blue and then click the Edit icon in order to set martial status and Allowances for example. Once you've made a change click the Save icon to save the change.
hanashehab

Re: Family Benefits

Post by hanashehab »

But what if I need the amount to be automatically calculated on payroll calculation? In other words, if an employee has a new child, this additional child should be automatically taken into consideration when preparing payroll.

For example, if I define an allowance in Tax/deductions called Child Allowance. I define a fixed amount $30.
If an employee had 2 children in month 1 and then he has a new born baby in month 2. In month 1, the child allowance when generating the paystub, should be $60 whereas in month 2 it should be $90.

Is there a solution for such needed calculation?