Server Error

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
RogerW

Server Error

Post by RogerW »

I am running Windows10 with the latest version of Timetrex community edition. Over the last three months I have been doing a trial run along side our current manual timecard and payroll programs, and am about to start using it for real when yesterday I inadvertently closed the program without logging out. When trying to log back in I get an Internal Server Error, and can go no further. The program had been working great. I hope I haven't lost three months of work. Help!
shaunw

Re: Server Error

Post by shaunw »

Closing the web browser without logging out wouldn't affect TimeTrex whatsoever. Have you tried rebooting the computer that you installed TimeTrex on to see if that makes any difference?
RogerW

Re: Server Error

Post by RogerW »

Yes, I've rebooted the computer. Other employees get the same error message when they try to access their timesheets from their computers. Our IT guy doesn't have a clue either. I've tried the cloud version as well, but after a week of data input, it locked me out, and I was not able to get back in. I really like the program, and am not willing to give up on it yet.