Preparing paystub for employees with no attendance

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
hanashehab

Preparing paystub for employees with no attendance

Post by hanashehab »

In my company, there is a group of employees who are paid a fixed salary amount irrespective of their attendance (they do not punch in or out). I have added a policy group in timetrex with no policy assigned to Regular Time.Overtime.Rounding/etc... Also the employees are not linked to any schedule. However when preparing the timestub for these employees, I am still getting failure with message (no earnings, employee may not have any hours for this payperiod, or their wage may not be set). The salary wage is definitely set and it is monthly. Is there a way to do so?
psymin

Re: Preparing paystub for employees with no attendance

Post by psymin »

I'm also interested in this functionality. I'm a new user, but I assume I could manually clock them in and out for one day before doing payroll.

Thoughts?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Salaried employees must have at least 1 minute of time on their timesheet for TimeTrex to generate a pay stub for them (which would be their full salary).
psymin

Post by psymin »

Is there a method to create this in and out timeclock transaction automatically? It isn't an issue for our company, since we can do this manually for a handful of employees, but in a larger company automation would be nice.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

TimeTrex Professional Edition does have the exact mentioned functionality that you are looking for.