Opposite Schedule Automatically Created

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
benefiting

Post by benefiting »

Because we are located in a country that uses multiple levels of overtime ( around 6 ) it was necessary to create premium policies to address overtime. We then created schedule policies using only those premium polices and then created a recurring template to reflect the calendar and holidays which trigger those premium policies ( overtime ). From there we have 1 recurring schedule for everyone. The recurring schedule is from 8pm -5 am however the problem that we are having is that on the day of work, timetrex automatically creates a mirror schedule of the opposite time, so that on their day of work everyone has 2 schedules ( 8pm-5am AND 8am-5pm ). The big issue that we have is that the schedule policies (premium policies ) are wiped out. We have set the company time correctly to our country time and we have set the computer time to match the country time. To be on the safe side i went into Pay period schedules and made sure the time zone matches all others AND i set the minimum time off between shifts to 1:30 hours as well as maximum shift time to 11 hours and i assigned shift to the day they start on. I don't think that pay period schedules is the issue though because as i had said an opposite schedule is being created. Whats most strange is that

Were using community edition 9.1.3 with mySql 5.52

Any help would be greatly appreciated !
shaunw

Re: Opposite Schedule Automatically Created

Post by shaunw »

Please include screenshots of your schedule, recurring schedules and recurring schedule template details.
benefiting

Re: Opposite Schedule Automatically Created

Post by benefiting »

Thanks please see the attachments . one thing i would like to mention is that if you look at the schedules you will see that lance armstrong is a test employee and i had someone set him up and he is bold and the 8am-5pm for everyone today is bold as well ( that is the mirror schedule not the schedule i setup).
Attachments
recurring Schedule Template.png
Recurring Schedule.png
Schedules.png