Warning

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
parsonspr

Warning

Post by parsonspr »

Hi,

apologies for plastering the board with new queries, I have quite a few :)

I've attached a warning I've been getting sometime upon logging in. It doesn't seem to appear every time however.

I'm not sure who this warning applies too. Is it me, or my staff member? Both have a Pay Period Schedule and Policy Group applied however.
Attachments
warning.png
warning.png (161.5 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
parsonspr

Re: Warning

Post by parsonspr »

Also, in this picture, it shows a pending request that has been acknowledged. This is stuck on pending too. Any idea how to fix this and the request no longer appears in the requests page?
mikeb

Post by mikeb »

parsonspr wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:38 am Hi,

apologies for plastering the board with new queries, I have quite a few :)

I've attached a warning I've been getting sometime upon logging in. It doesn't seem to appear every time however.

I'm not sure who this warning applies too. Is it me, or my staff member? Both have a Pay Period Schedule and Policy Group applied however.
The messages are for the employees timesheet that you are currently viewing. Are you still seeing them after you have logged out and logged in again?
TimeTrex Community Edition is developed and supported by volunteers.
Help motivate us to continue by showing your appreciation!
parsonspr

Post by parsonspr »

Hi Mike,

thanks for the quick reply. I did see the error message again this morning, but unfortunately I didn't see if it was an identical error message. If I log out and in again it isn't there (although there is a thin red bar top and bottom of all the timesheets - I'm not sure if this is just part of the design), but after a while being logged out it seems to return again.

thanks,
Phil