How to exclude weekends from punch ins and outs

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
kalindd

How to exclude weekends from punch ins and outs

Post by kalindd »

Hello,

I'm new to the community and sorry if I'm asking a question that is easy to answer or stupid but I have been going around in circles and I cannot seem to figure that out.
So here is my situation I have the TimeTrex Community Edition and I'm using manual time in's and out's but I noticed that when I'm adding punch ins and punch outs using the range functionality(my idea is that I want to fill in my worked ours lets say at the end of the month using quick updates) and picking a range from 1st to 31st for example Saturdays and Sundays are also filled with hours worked. Can you please advise how to make it so that Saturdays and Sundays are excluded from the work week and they are not populated with data when adding punch ins and outs using range functionality?

Thanks a million!
mikeb

Re: How to exclude weekends from punch ins and outs

Post by mikeb »

The only way to do that is to only populate a range of one week at a time, excluding the weekend.
TimeTrex Community Edition is developed and supported by volunteers.
Help motivate us to continue by showing your appreciation!
kalindd

Post by kalindd »

mikeb wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:33 pm The only way to do that is to only populate a range of one week at a time, excluding the weekend.
But isnt there a way to exclude weekends from the work week?
mikeb

Post by mikeb »

Recurring Schedules can easily exclude weekends, but that only affects schedules and not punch times.

When adding punches, you can pick multiple individual dates rather than a range, then you could just skip weekends when picking the individual dates.
TimeTrex Community Edition is developed and supported by volunteers.
Help motivate us to continue by showing your appreciation!
kalindd

Post by kalindd »

Thanks for the replies.