ADP Export Not Working

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
joako

ADP Export Not Working

Post by joako »

Under Report > Payroll > Payroll Export I can select Export Format: Paychex, Quickbooks, Manual/Excel and then click the Export button and get my export data.

However when I select Export Format: ADP (any of the 3) and click Export button it shows Processing... and then no export file is downloaded.

I was running on an old version 10.0.5 IIRC with this issue, so I setup a new server and moved over the database, and ran an upgrade to 11.0.2 and that didn't help. Yes I know that's still an old version but I want to get the export issue sorted out before I migrate the data to PostgreSQL.

I enabled debug/logging and don't see any errors on the server or my browser console.
mikeb

Re: ADP Export Not Working

Post by mikeb »

Have you completed the data mapping grid at the bottom of the Export Setup tab? By default with ADP all the ADP hours are set to "DO NOT EXPORT", so you need to click on those and change them to the proper selection and hour code values to match how your ADP is setup.

Once you are done, be sure to click the "Save Setup" icon at the top right to save your changes.
TimeTrex Community Edition is developed and supported by volunteers.
Help motivate us to continue by showing your appreciation!