Pay Codes

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
nth0mth0m

Pay Codes

Post by nth0mth0m »

Hello There,

I added a new pay code, assigned the employee to it via policy groups. When I refresh time sheet I can see the new code taking affect on the bottom of time sheet; howwever, the wages don't go to "Pay Stub Account" that I set associated with pay code. What am I doing wrong?
shaunw

Re: Pay Codes

Post by shaunw »

Unfortunately what you described doesn't make sense, as pay codes are not assigned directly to policy groups. Can you please include screenshots showing more detail? Including the pay code itself, any policies linked to it, and the timesheet of the employee with wages visible.
nth0mth0m

Re: Pay Codes

Post by nth0mth0m »

Hi Shaun,

Sorry for the confusion. I figured out the issue. I was trying to assign salary to a special pay stub account called "Salary Wages." It appears that Salary Wages are assigned to the the default Pay Sub account.

What I did instead was set the default Pay Stub account title to "Salary Wages" and created a new pay stub account called "Regular Wages" and mapped all hourly employee calculations through that pay codes using that pay stub account. Seems to be working fine.