Scheduling

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
shabrit

Scheduling

Post by shabrit »

Hi.

Unsure if I have set up the wrong settings or if anybody else has this problem but I have found when scheduling employees the employees schedule shows different to the schedulers.

For example, if I schedule an employee 08:00-20:00 it will show as 08:00-20:00 on the schedulers schedule but will show up as 07:00-19:00 on the employees schedule.

It seems the schedule seems to go back an hour for some unknwon reason... I have checked the time zone of both employee and scheduler and they are the same so it can't be that.

Any suggestions as this is causing a lot of confusion?

Thank you :D
Kind regards,
Shaun
Director of Workforce
shaunw

Re: Scheduling

Post by shaunw »

I can't see it being anything other than timezone differences between the scheduler and employees. When logged in as the scheduler, what timezone is specified under MyAccount -> Preferences? Then if you go to Employee -> Preferences, what timezone does the employee have specified?

Also are you using recurring schedules at all?
shabrit

Re: Scheduling

Post by shabrit »

Hi
shaunw wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:10 am I can't see it being anything other than timezone differences between the scheduler and employees. When logged in as the scheduler, what timezone is specified under MyAccount -> Preferences? Then if you go to Employee -> Preferences, what timezone does the employee have specified?

Also are you using recurring schedules at all?
I checked the Timezone but obviously not well enough.

Problem resolved.

Thank you, shaunw.
Kind regards,
Shaun
Director of Workforce