Auto Apply Tax/Deductions To Imported Users

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
rons

Auto Apply Tax/Deductions To Imported Users

Post by rons »

How do I automatically apply all tax/deductions to imported users? I now have to manually apply all the newly imported users to each tax/deduction type.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

You can assign default values to new employees here:

Admin -> Company -> New Hire Defaults.
rons

Post by rons »

The tax/deductions are listed correctly in the New Hire Defaults section, but are not being applied to new users that are electronically imported.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

New hire defaults currently aren't applied if you are using the import scripts.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Mike just informed me that my last post was incorrect.

New hire defaults for tax / deductions and employee preferences are applied when using the user import script. All other new hire defaults are not.
rons

Post by rons »

When I use the import-user script, the default taxes are not being applied to new users. How do I correct that electronically without manual intervention.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

You will need to do some debugging to figure out why its not working. Because when we run tests here it works fine without problems, so we are not sure why it wouldn't work for you.
rons

Post by rons »

I need help on debugging this issue. The default taxes are not being applied to new imported users and with imported pay stub data. After I manually apply them to the tax deductions and generate pay stubs for that pay period, pay stubs are not generated for the new users.
Help!