Pay Stub Ammendments

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
starlitediner

Pay Stub Ammendments

Post by starlitediner »

I'm using TimeTrex for a restaurant and am seeing mixed results when generating a paystub for the wait staff. I started off with a PSA using a percentage of the regular time hours. It would calculate and include it on the pay stub but it wouldn't always calculate and in the earnings(shows as a line item under earnings). I need this so I can deduct the correct tax amounts but since the PSA (tip amount) doesn't add the line item into the total, the tax amount is wrong. Also, when I turn around and create another PSA to deduct the tip amount, it doesn't always deduct from the total deductions. Am I missing something that would cause sporadic results like this?
shaunw

Re: Pay Stub Ammendments

Post by shaunw »

Based on your previous post, if you are changing dates on your pay periods, that will definitely cause sporadic issues as far as Pay Stub Amendments are concerned.

For example if you pay period ends on June 13th, and you create a pay stub amendment with an effective date of June 13th, it will appear on pay stubs generated for that pay period. However if then go and move the pay period date back to June 12th and regenerate pay stubs, that pay stub amendment will no longer appear in that pay period, it appear in the next pay period pay stubs instead.

To assist further, we would need to see screenshots of your pay stub amendment details and an example pay stub, and a screenshot of all your pay stub accounts as well.
starlitediner

Post by starlitediner »

The PSA issue has been going on before adjusting the Pay Period. I'll get the screenshots requested.
starlitediner

Post by starlitediner »

Screenshots attached.
Attachments
2013-07-05 16_52_52-pay_stub (29).pdf - Adobe Reader.png
2013-07-05 16_53_31-TimeTrex - Secure Login.png
2013-07-05 16_49_29-TimeTrex - Secure Login.png
2013-07-05 16_48_44-TimeTrex - Secure Login.png
2013-07-05 16_46_19-pay_stub (28).pdf - Adobe Reader.png
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Please include screenshots of your pay stub amendments as well. In addition please describe the specific problem that your screenshots show.