TT v7 Administrator Role

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
KnewLearner

TT v7 Administrator Role

Post by KnewLearner »

Hello, I am new to TimeTrex for my company, and I am task with learning it to become sort of an in-house Soto-expert; when asked how to do this or can it do that or why isn't this working, etc. I'll know the answer or know how to find the answer relatively fast. We are running ver7.1.2. Though we have a live database, it's not 100% officially rolled out yet. My first of what I'm sure will be many questions is this:

The TimeTrex Admin can basically do everything to administer the product and of course can be dangerous in the hand of the less technical. With that said, we have department heads such as HR and PR and they might have a need (or desire) to, once a company is created/setup by the IT TimeTrex Admin, to go in and set rates, punches, etc. IS THERE A LOW LEVEL TimeTrex Admin? Or can one be created and then stripped of certain authority by us? Thanks!
shaunw

Re: TT v7 Administrator Role

Post by shaunw »

What Edition of TimeTrex are you using?
KnewLearner

Post by KnewLearner »

Hi Shaunw,

TimeTrex v7.1.2 Corporate Edition.

Thanks,
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

For faster and better assistance, please email support@timetrex.com for questions regarding the Corporate edition.
KnewLearner

Post by KnewLearner »

Okay, thanks. I was looking and I thought the answer might be in the Permission Group part of TimeTrex, but I'm not certain.

Again, thanks Shaunw.