Community online account deactivated

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
johnf

Community online account deactivated

Post by johnf »

We have been using time trex since two years. We created one main account and added 9 employees to it. Employees log in and log out every day. Since 6 days we are getting a message:

"Sorry, your company's account has been CANCELLED, please contact customer support if you believe this is an error "
We can not log in to the main account or in any employees account.

Online help says that the account is active.

Please help. Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
shaunw

Re: Community online account deactivated

Post by shaunw »

Unfortunately I'm unable to find your account based on the email address you registered with the forums, please email support@timetrex.com with your company name and let them know you can't login to your account so we can investigate it further.
frantzlaroche

Post by frantzlaroche »

I just got this message today as well. Have been trying out the Pro version and switched over to the Community version. After going through the entire process of uploading employees, wages, etc, I now get this message.
johnf wrote:We have been using time trex since two years. We created one main account and added 9 employees to it. Employees log in and log out every day. Since 6 days we are getting a message:

"Sorry, your company's account has been CANCELLED, please contact customer support if you believe this is an error "
We can not log in to the main account or in any employees account.

Online help says that the account is active.

Please help. Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Creating duplicate accounts violates our terms of use and therefore subjects any or all of your accounts to immediate cancellation. If you are no longer using one account you can request to have it cancelled (by emailing support@timetrex.com) before creating a new account, but if you create multiple accounts one or more of them will be cancelled.
frantzlaroche

Post by frantzlaroche »

Thanks for the response, Shaun. It wasn't intentionally to use 2 accounts. I have had so many difficulties with setting up my original account that I thought I'd "start over" with a new one using the Community version instead. I will followup with support.
shaunw wrote:Creating duplicate accounts violates our terms of use and therefore subjects any or all of your accounts to immediate cancellation. If you are no longer using one account you can request to have it cancelled (by emailing support@timetrex.com) before creating a new account, but if you create multiple accounts one or more of them will be cancelled.