Leave Requests not showing

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
walnut

Leave Requests not showing

Post by walnut »

We are using the cloud hosted version of timetrex. I am the administrator. Leave requests are not showing in the 'request authorization' of My Account if the date fields are left blank. The 'requests' in My Account are also not showing leave requests. Only timesheet requests are showing. This problem has started about a week back.
shaunw

Re: Leave Requests not showing

Post by shaunw »

I'm unable to replicate the issues that you described, could you post screenshots of the problem and provide more details please?
walnut

Post by walnut »

When I click on unread messages, no new messages are shown. However, there is a pending request in the timesheet. When I click on that the request is not shown. All screenshots attached
Attachments
When I click on pending, no results are shown
When I click on pending, no results are shown
There is a pending request in the timesheet
There is a pending request in the timesheet
When I click, I am taken to messages, but there are no new messages there
When I click, I am taken to messages, but there are no new messages there
Unread messages.  Click to view
Unread messages. Click to view
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

It appears that you have multiple levels in your hierarchy, therefore in order to see requests under MyAccount -> Request Authorization, they need to be authorized by all lower level superiors first. Unless you change the hierarchy level under Basic Search tab to drop down to lower that it is.

Just today your lower level superior has authorized the request, so it does appear under MyAccount -> Request Authorization for you now.
walnut

Post by walnut »

There are multiple hierarchies, but all these days, when I selected the Hierarchy level as 1, I was shown all requests whether they were authorized by the previous level or not. Now it is not showing. It is only after the upgrade to the latest version that this problem seems to have started.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

It does appear that there is a problem with switching hierarchy levels in the Basic Search tab, I have escalated this issue to our developers and it should be corrected in the next day or two.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

I've been informed that this issue should be corrected now. You may need to logout of TimeTrex, hold in CTRL while pressing the F5 key, then login again to see the changes.
walnut

Post by walnut »

The problem has been resolved. thank you