Step by Step Guide - How to Initially Setup Timetrex.

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
wiki

Step by Step Guide - How to Initially Setup Timetrex.

Post by wiki »

Hi!

It's been awhile since when I installed and explored Timetrex , but until now i can't get it to work from DTR to Payroll. I really can't figure out the workflow of timetrex.

DTR work perfectly capturing timein and timeout but when an employee has lates, absences, I can't figured out how timetrex computes absences , lates and how timetrex bank time and deduct to payroll .

The Administrator's guide is just a brief details of timetrex features. Is there any quick guide on how to accomplished it in beginners level.

Thanks in advance.

WK
shanec

Re: Step by Step Guide - How to Initially Setup Timetrex.

Post by shanec »

Only the Administrator Guide and Community Forums are available for Community Edition users however paid support is an option so please call 1-800-714-5153 to speak to a sales representative if you're interested.
wiki

Re: Step by Step Guide - How to Initially Setup Timetrex.

Post by wiki »

Thanks shanec for the information.

Given that we needs paid support to perfectly implement timetrex and I understand that timetrex needs money to support the software development, but it seems that to me as a complete beginner in timetrex it's like i'm completely loss in space, my boss really want to pay for the software but he is reluctant because until now it is not functioning the way we want.

I'm in several open source software in the past and they have "beginner's level documentation " to help company's IT staff understand the concept / features of the said software and then we decided to pay for addition modules that we needed for additional functions.

The points is, we need to test it first in the way we want it state before we decide to buy.

Thanks

WK