database schema is out of sync with edition after upgrade to 14

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
philmcintosh

database schema is out of sync with edition after upgrade to 14

Post by philmcintosh »

I got a notice two days ago that our TimeTrex Community cloud was upgraded to version 14.0, and then a notice that database schema is out of sync with edition. When I log in now, July shows as closed in payroll periods, but when I go to process payroll, it is still stuck in July. How do I fix this?

Thanks,

Phil
shaunw

Re: database schema is out of sync with edition after upgrade to 14

Post by shaunw »

I got a notice two days ago that our TimeTrex Community cloud was upgraded to version 14.0, and then a notice that database schema is out of sync with edition.
That message was sent erroneously during the recent upgrade to TimeTrex v14.0. There was never any actual problem, just that error message was sent to some people when it shouldn't have been. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
When I log in now, July shows as closed in payroll periods, but when I go to process payroll, it is still stuck in July. How do I fix this?
Its possible you never completed the Process Payroll wizard in the past, so you can simply use the blue left arrow icon at the bottom of the wizard to go back to Step #1, and choose any other pay period that you wish to process.

If you don't fully complete the process payroll wizard it saves the step you last left it on, and will always go back to that step the next time its open. When you complete all steps and click the green checkmark icon to let it know you have completed processing payroll, it starts on Step #1 the next time its open.
philmcintosh

Re: database schema is out of sync with edition after upgrade to 14

Post by philmcintosh »

Ok thanks - seems to be good now