Stand-Alone Interface for Clocking in and out.

Use this forum to discuss desired new features for TimeTrex
retched

Stand-Alone Interface for Clocking in and out.

Post by retched »

I saw this with my old job that also had a web-based interface.

Pretty much someone would log in, and be given two options.

1) Console/Account Management/some name here - This is the current view of TimeTrex after logging in. The worker can see their schedule, make requests, read messages, view paystubs, etc. This version would time out to prevent unauthorized access.

2) Web Clock - This is a stand alone, set it and forget it form of using the punch system. The web browser window would grow (or shrink) to a non-adjustable window which will have the current time in a text box (possibly an animated display if not too hard), a field for the worker to input their employee ID and/or password. As well as making a selection as to what kind of punch they want: Punch In, Punch Out, Lunch Out, Lunch In, Lunch Out, Check Last Punch, Leave a Message for Management. This version would NOT time out to allow continually access. If it is closed, someone could turn it back on and start again.

I know it's a bit of a stretch but figured it'd be worth the time and would be a great ad.
shaunw

Re: Stand-Alone Interface for Clocking in and out.

Post by shaunw »

TimeTrex Business and Professional Editions have this functionality in the web-based Quick Punch and software based Quick Punch systems.