TimeTrex 5.0

Use this forum to discuss desired new features for TimeTrex
LisaM

TimeTrex 5.0

Post by LisaM »

Hi,

Towards the end of the thread on Coverage Based Scheduling (http://forums.timetrex.com/viewtopic.ph ... 22&start=0), TimeTrex 5.0 was mentioned as being the solution to scheduling issues . I'm about to "train" my management on the current online/free version 3.3.2 but we will be purchasing the professional version as we need physical time clocks and a few other features the profession version offers.

My question: Will the main screens change dramatically in TiimeTrex 5.0 (such as employee admin, my timesheet, accruals, etc)? I want to avoid "double" training if possible. We're hoping to go live in early April.

Thanks,
Lisa M
shaunw

Re: TimeTrex 5.0

Post by shaunw »

Field names and behavior won't change much if at all, but some screens will be reorganized in a more clear and intuitive way.

Overall there should be little or no retraining necessary for employees/supervisors.

The biggest difference (to field names and behavior) will be in the reporting module, which will be much easier to use in v5.0.
LisaM

Post by LisaM »

Great.

Could v5.0 be live by April or is that go live date still unknown?

Thanks,
Lisa
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Final release dates are unknown, but public beta testing with our On-Demand service should start in the next couple weeks.