TImetrex Linked to another Software

Discussion for TimeTrex open source community developers.
dritan

TImetrex Linked to another Software

Post by dritan »

Hi!
I have another kind of software that is used for security reading proximity cards and ish handling all the users, and record time of any punch, but is not able to work like time&attendance software. I want to use booth softwares, so one is taking ID, users, and time of punch to be imported into Timetrex
I have successfully immported users from that software but Punch is a little bit complicated and is not working for me.

Any idea what to do to import from the other database (firebird) to timetrex punches in order that this system works!

Thanks & best regards!
shaunw

Re: TImetrex Linked to another Software

Post by shaunw »

I recommend looking at the punch import tools located in the tools/import directory of TimeTrex.
zacharie

Post by zacharie »

Hi

Could you please let me know what did you do to import users from another applications

Thanks
dritan

Post by dritan »

Hi! It's an example to the tools/import directory of TimeTrex, like import_users.php that is using user_column_map.txt.

I will look if I can find detailed info for you, cause I didn't do this by myself. thanks!
zacharie wrote:Hi

Could you please let me know what did you do to import users from another applications

Thanks