Table of Policy_group and related policies

Discussion for TimeTrex open source community developers.
a.zakaria

Table of Policy_group and related policies

Post by a.zakaria »

Hi All,
I hope to find help here
(Database)
1-I need to know the name of table that connect of policy_group_id and the policies_ids (overtime polices, premium policies, accrual policies, ... ans son).

If there is not table of my purpose, so how timetrex save the policies that related to specific policy group.

2-when creating Absence Policy and his type is Dock, and when set value (absence button in the time sheet) in this policy for specific employee in the time sheet not effect in the paid hours (i were though discount this value from the paid hour ) i.e paid hour=100; absence_dock=10 so paid hour=90
why didn't effect.

thanx
shaunw

Re: Table of Policy_group and related policies

Post by shaunw »

I hope to find help here
(Database)
1-I need to know the name of table that connect of policy_group_id and the policies_ids (overtime polices, premium policies, accrual policies, ... ans son).

If there is not table of my purpose, so how timetrex save the policies that related to specific policy group.
What are you trying to do? We don't recommend modifying tables directly, as you are almost guaranteed to break something. TimeTrex does a lot of stuff in the background and if you modify the table directly, none of that happens and your database becomes corrupt.

2-when creating Absence Policy and his type is Dock, and when set value (absence button in the time sheet) in this policy for specific employee in the time sheet not effect in the paid hours (i were though discount this value from the paid hour ) i.e paid hour=100; absence_dock=10 so paid hour=90
why didn't effect.
Dock time is designed primarily for salaried employees and it is not deducted from your paid time total, its a completely different category of time. If the employee worked 100hrs, you can't say they didn't work 100hrs (because clearly they did), but if the employee gets paid $1000/month for working 120hrs and they only work 100hrs, then 20hrs can be "docked" from their salary to make up for the difference.