TimeTrex Translations

Discussion for TimeTrex open source community developers.
mikeb

TimeTrex Translations

Post by mikeb »

We are always looking for people to help us translate TimeTrex into new languages and keep our current translations up to date, therefore we have started a community project on LaunchPad that enables anyone to easily help out with the translation process.

If you would like to contribute, feel free to sign-up and start translating!

https://translations.launchpad.net/timetrex/trunk/
TimeTrex Community Edition is developed and supported by volunteers.
Help motivate us to continue by showing your appreciation!
nagiub

Post by nagiub »

i have to files .po&.mo and i create folder in local which in interface folder and rename it by ar_RA and create into this folder another which named by LC_MESSAGES and i put the two files in this folder
*what can i do now to add language?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Please upload the translation files to Launchpad or send them to support@timetrex.com and we'll get them added to TimeTrex.
nagiub

Post by nagiub »

Thanks for your quick response.
Please upload the translation files to Launchpad or send them to support@timetrex.com
The translation files are already exist in this link

I downloaded them, but I still not succeeded to integrate them to TimeTrex to work.

Please tell me - just headlines - organized steps to integrate the language into TimeTrex.

Thanks very much.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

If you are referring to the Arabic translation on Launchpad, it isn't actually translated yet.

Once 90% is translated we will automatically add it to TimeTrex.
nagiub

Arabic translation

Post by nagiub »

Yes, exactly, I'm referring to Arabic translation.
Once 90% is translated we will automatically add it to TimeTrex.
1. Does this mean - if Arabic translation has been added - it will be included in the first next release of TimeTrex?

2. If a new translation like Arabic has been added, will you release a new TimeTrex version based on this translation, even if there are no other fixed bugs, features,...etc in TimeTrex?

3. Please advise if you has any recommendations during the translation.

Thanks very much.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Yes, if we're confident that a translation is mostly complete and useful we will add it to the next release of TimeTrex with it marked "(BETA)".

Once the translation is 100% complete the "(BETA)" will usually be removed.
aymensh

arabic translation

Post by aymensh »

Hi all
I just install this nice software . and i like it too much . but i want also to help for translation so please can any one has desire to translate it to arabic language and share what he did

thank you
fred

Re: TimeTrex Translations

Post by fred »

With all the help I received in the forum, I will help French translation for sure!

Thank's again