Add one time bonus

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
djnoah

Add one time bonus

Post by djnoah »

Hi

I want to add 1 time bonus increment of 100 $
I go to PS ammendments and select employee name an select bonus and add 100 $ and save

the report does not show the bonus it only shows the regular and premium 1 .. on your demo system

how do i add a 100$ to a specific employee
shaunw

Re: Add one time bonus

Post by shaunw »

Did you re-generate the employees pay stub after you created the PS Amendment?
djnoah

Post by djnoah »

how to do that?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

The same way you generate the pay stubs originally, through Admin -> Payroll -> End of Pay Period.

Normally the pay stub amendment would be created before you generate pay stubs for the first time, but if you create them after, you just need to generate them again.
noamparn

Post by noamparn »

shaunw wrote:The same way you generate the pay stubs originally, through Admin -> Payroll -> End of Pay Period.

Normally the pay stub amendment would be created before you generate pay stubs for the first time, but if you create them after, you just need to generate them again.
If I need to check the pay stub in the middle of a pay period (to see if a change I made is working), I do it through the drop-down at the bottom of the timesheet.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Yup, you can generate pay stubs anytime you wish.
noamparn

Post by noamparn »

shaunw wrote:Yup, you can generate pay stubs anytime you wish.
I can do it for the current pay period, but I have never been able to do it for the next one. I'm using weekly pay periods, so I can never see what NEXT week's stub would look like.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Under TimeSheet -> MyTimeSheet, there is a dropdown box at the bottom right that allows you to generate pay stubs for a single employee for any period period that you wish, even one that is not yet ended.
noamparn

Post by noamparn »

shaunw wrote:Under TimeSheet -> MyTimeSheet, there is a dropdown box at the bottom right that allows you to generate pay stubs for a single employee for any period period that you wish, even one that is not yet ended.
That's what I use. However, I haven't been able to go beyond the current pay period.
If I try to go to the next one (beyond the current, not-yet-ended one), it doesn't generate the pay stub. It takes me to a list of the already-generated stubs, up to and through the current pay period (if I've done that one).
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

You can only generate pay stubs for existing pay periods, which are automatically created about 2 days before the current pay period ends.

On the MyTimeSheet page, it tells you the pay period at the bottom of the page, just above the total time tables, if this says "NONE", then no pay period exists for that date yet and no pay stubs can be generated.

If you wish to create pay stubs further into the future than what TimeTrex does for you, you have to set your pay period schedule to manual and manually create all future pay periods in advance.
noamparn

Post by noamparn »

shaunw wrote:You can only generate pay stubs for existing pay periods, which are automatically created about 2 days before the current pay period ends.

On the MyTimeSheet page, it tells you the pay period at the bottom of the page, just above the total time tables, if this says "NONE", then no pay period exists for that date yet and no pay stubs can be generated.

If you wish to create pay stubs further into the future than what TimeTrex does for you, you have to set your pay period schedule to manual and manually create all future pay periods in advance.
Got it. That makes sense.
So if my pay period ends on Saturday, then I *should* be able to go in on Friday, and see the following week's pay period (and be able to calculate a time sheet for it)?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Correct.