Error during install of PEAR

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
pheedback

Error during install of PEAR

Post by pheedback »

When I try to run the go-pear.bat file I receive the following message.
This application has failed to start because intl3_svn.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
I am not sure if it affects anything since my cron jobs seem to be going okay and messages are getting sent within the system.

I moved the installation over from wamp to xampp and in order to complete the installation i am doing the pear install again. I am running Windows XP SP2. Thanks.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

intl3_svn.dll seems to be a Subversion DLL, not sure what that has to do with PHP, it might be required for a web DAV subversion module for Apache, which if you aren't using could probably just be disabled in the Apache config file.
pheedback

Post by pheedback »

Okay when I edit that out within the php.ini file i get past the error, but after i get to the install step after the suggested file layout I receive the following errors
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 112 of 354 bytes in phar://go-pear.phar/PEAR/Config.php on line 1007

Fatal error: Call to undefined method PEAR_Error::set() in phar://go-pear.phar/PEAR/Start.php on line 263
Any more help is appreciated. Thanks.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

That error looks really strange. In fact, both of the errors look quite strange. I would try to talk to the xampp guys and see if they have any insight.
pheedback

Post by pheedback »

I haven't gotten any word from the PEAR or XAMPP forums. If anyone wants to implement TimeTrex on Windows using Apache and SSL I would recommend Web-Developer Server Suite found at http://www.devside.net/. I'm not trying to be an add, but when I have used it I have had no problems getting PEAR to install.