Stat Holiday on Schedule but not on Timesheet

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
ljmartin

Stat Holiday on Schedule but not on Timesheet

Post by ljmartin »

Hi there,

Running v. 5.1.0 of the Standard Edition of Timetrex. I can't figure out why Stats on the schedule aren't appearing on the users timesheets as the other stats are. The Christmas one works for some users, the New Years one appears to work fine for all. I tried deleteing the Stat from a users schedule then added it back, but it didn't make any difference. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,
Lindsay
shaunw

Re: Stat Holiday on Schedule but not on Timesheet

Post by shaunw »

The scheduled shifts on the stat holidays are marked as absence and have an absence policy assigned to them?
ljmartin

Post by ljmartin »

Yes, 8 hr shifts with BC-Statutory Holiday assigned.

The one thing that I did do today, not sure why this would impact this, was to assign certain employees to either the Hourly or Salary Policy group (my payroll admin hadn't done this yet, this is our very first pay period in the system). I then recalculated their timesheets so the exceptions would appear to their Supervisors. But there's 6 employees I didn't touch (because they were previously set), and random people in this group of 6 have this missing stat time.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Can you post screenshots of one of the employees schedule screen, edit schedule screen for the stat, and their timesheet, as well as your Policy -> Absence Policies screen too?
ljmartin

Post by ljmartin »

For sure. Both are attached.
Attachments
TimeSheet.png
Schedule.png
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Please post the other remaining requested screenshots as well.
ljmartin

Post by ljmartin »

Sorry about that... attached
Attachments
Absence Policies.png
Schedule Edit.png
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Okay, the setup appears correct, I think its just the fact that the holiday hasn't actually arrived yet that its not showing up on the timesheet. Once the holidays have passed TimeTrex should automatically display the holiday time on each employees timesheet.
ljmartin

Post by ljmartin »

The odd part is other employees it shows for. And the New Years one shows right even though it hasn't passed. I will check it Wednesday and hope it corrects itself. Thanks for your help, and Happy Holidays!
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

It can vary if you manually entered the schedule for those employees vs. using a recurring schedule for others. If you manually enter a schedule it forces it to occur immediately, whereas if you are using a recurring schedule it will only happen once the schedule is committed which happens the morning of each day.
ljmartin

Post by ljmartin »

Hi Shawn,

The stat has passed, but it is not on the timesheets still. Any other ideas?

Thanks!
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

It is on some employees timesheets but not others? If thats the case it sounds like your holiday policy is either not assigned to all employees, or it has eligibility criteria defined that does not apply to all employees.