Disable Quick Start Wizard

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
Batrams

Disable Quick Start Wizard

Post by Batrams »

I did a fresh install of 5.2.0 and manually entered all of my company and employee data because I was unable to migrate from mysql automatically. All seems well, except that when I log in, the Quick Start Wizard comes up. How to disable this?
shaunw

Re: Disable Quick Start Wizard

Post by shaunw »

Just use the right arrows at the bottom of the wizard, leaving everything blank until you get to the last step then click the green checkmark icon.
earth17

Post by earth17 »

I have tried leaving everthing blank, but when I get to step 4 I get the following error:
ERROR: Failed calling method: createPresets as part of serivce: Company.APISetupPresets! Exception: postgres7 error: [-1: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block] in adodb_throw(CREATE SEQUENCE system_log_id_seq START 1, )
Arguments: array(1) {
[0]=>
array(1) {
[0]=>
array(2) {
["country"]=>
string(2) "US"
["province"]=>
string(0) ""
}
}
}
BackTrace: #0.Debug::backTrace()
#1.ServiceMapper->invokeService(Company.APISetupPresets, createPresets, Array(1), Array(1))
#2.call_user_func_array(Array(2), Array(4))
#3.SabreAMF_CallbackServer->invokeService(Company.APISetupPresets, createPresets, Array(1), Array(1))
#4.SabreAMF_CallbackServer->exec()
#5.ServiceMapper->exec()
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

I'm not able to replicate that issue, can you post a screenshot of TimeTrex when you get that error message?