Special permissions for schedule visibility

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
dkle

Special permissions for schedule visibility

Post by dkle »

We've got some special requirements concerning the schedule-permissions of different Permission Groups:
I configured 3 Permission Groups and i want them to have the following permissions but i didn't manage to set it right yet so you guys are my last hope ;-):

- Workers: Should be able to see the teams schedule. They should be able to see whether a colleague is there or if he's away (see his shift times or absence times). He should NOT be able to see the reason for someone beeing absent.

- Secretary: Should be able to see and edit the teams schedule (e.g. swapping shifts), managing absence (This role is the only one that should be able to see the reason for absence)

- Teamleader Should be able to see and edit the teams schedule and manage shift templates

I'm not sure whether this is even possible in Timetrex so i'm looking forward to your answers. Thank you very much!!!
shanec

Re: Special permissions for schedule visibility

Post by shanec »

What you are describing can be mostly accomplished with TimeTrex using custom Permission Groups except that regular employees are unable to see any other timesheets or schedules except their own as this is an administrative function.

Please see the Permission Groups section of the TimeTrex Administrator Guide for more information:
http://help.timetrex.com/index.php/Time ... ion_Groups
dkle

Re: Special permissions for schedule visibility

Post by dkle »

Thank you for your reply.
Special Permission groups are what i already tried for solving this problem. But it's important for us that any employee can see his whole teams schedule. Is there any kind of other solution/workaround for that e.g. with reports or a workaround like giving special permission they shouldn't have or setting them all in hierarchy as leaders?