How do I remove a module and have separate permissions?

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
thinktank32

How do I remove a module and have separate permissions?

Post by thinktank32 »

Hi,

How do I remove unneeded modules? For instance, I don't need the pay-roll module. How do I go about doing that?

Also, I need to have two different timetrex capabilities/features for managers compared to my volunteers. So managers should be able to login and have all the timetrex administrator user features available to them, but the volunteers should have a separate login and should only have access to certain timetrex features like being able to view their schedules and the schedules of users from another user group or other volunteers. How can this be done? We are a non-profit organization, by the way.

Finally, I want to have 5 laptops setup at the my organization's building so that the volunteers can clock in out out. They should not be able to clock in or out from anywhere else. They should only be able to clock in or out at the organization's building where the clockin and out laptops will be setup. How do I set this up?

Thank you for the help in advance.
Yajasi

Re: How do I remove a module and have separate permissions?

Post by Yajasi »

So managers should be able to login and have all the timetrex administrator user features available to them, but the volunteers should have a separate login and should only have access to certain timetrex features like being able to view their schedules and the schedules of users from another user group or other volunteers. How can this be done?
Maybe this will help:
http://help.timetrex.com/index.php?titl ... ion_Groups
Finally, I want to have 5 laptops setup at the my organization's building so that the volunteers can clock in out out. They should not be able to clock in or out from anywhere else. They should only be able to clock in or out at the organization's building where the clock-in and -out laptops will be setup. How do I set this up?
This might be what you are looking for:
http://help.timetrex.com/index.php?titl ... 0#Stations
thinktank32

Re: How do I remove a module and have separate permissions?

Post by thinktank32 »

Thank you for this info.