Verification : Not verified

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
vmp

Verification : Not verified

Post by vmp »

What's the meaning of verification status showing "Not verified" in the employee's timesheet?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

It just means that the employee/supervisor have not yet verified the employees TimeSheet. Its for informational purposes only.

If you want to disable this feature, you can change the employees permissions, Permissions -> Attendance Group -> Punch -> Verify TimeSheet and set it to DENY.
tshaw

Post by tshaw »

Is there a way that will allow the Verify Timesheet option is always on the users timesheet? We have cases that employees might be out for a week or not able to verify their timesheet before our payroll administrator processes payroll.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

As long as the pay period is still open employees can verify it. Once it is closed, they can no longer verify their timesheets though.
tshaw

Post by tshaw »

Today (Friday, 8/24) is the end of our pay period. Nobody has the option of approving their timesheet yet. Is there anyway to make this option always there?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Sorry, I should have said as long as the pay period is open and its after the pay period end date, they can verify their timesheets.

So if today is the end of the pay period, they should be able to verify their timesheets tomorrow.

There is no way to change this without modifying the source code at this time. Most of our customers use this feature for legal purposes, so allowing employees to verify timesheets before the end of the pay period, or after a pay period is closed would render it useless for them.
tshaw

Post by tshaw »

I have no problem changing the source code to allow this. Is there any where in paticular this pulls from or do I just need to run through all of the files?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

I believe the templates/timesheet/ViewUserTimeSheet.tpl is the only file you need to modify.

The following is the code in question:

Code: Select all

{if $is_previous_time_sheet_verified == FALSE
								AND $current_time <= $pay_period_transaction_date
								AND is_object( $current_user ) AND is_object( $user_obj )
								AND $current_user->getId() == $user_obj->getId()}
Change to:

and a little further down:

{elseif $time_sheet_verify == ''
										AND $pay_period_status_id != '' AND $pay_period_status_id != 20
Change to:

AND $pay_period_status_id != '' 
tshaw

Post by tshaw »

I have edited that file as you have specified, but when I close out of Timetrex and go back into it, nothing has changed. Is there something I need to refresh?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

You shouldn't need to "close out" and go back in, a simple refresh of the TimeSheet page should be enough to show the changes.
tshaw

Post by tshaw »

I just upgraded to 2.1.0 RC4 and still cannot get this to work. I did a copy and paste from what you had in the page and still do not get the option to show up. Below is what I have in the file:

AND $pay_period_status_id != ''
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

We may need to get a developer involved to get exactly what you want then. I would recommend contacting our sales department for more information.