"Language Changed, Reloading" loop

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
hal9008

"Language Changed, Reloading" loop

Post by hal9008 »

Hello.

I made a timetrex installation, but i have a trouble with languages.

I put spanish as default language in some users. Over firefox, since yesterday (previous version) I could login with spanish language, but now, if I use firefox i can't login at all in any language. When i log in, the interface of time trex appear and i can see a small pop up with the text "Language changed, Reloading". Then, i can see the login webpage an then reload the timetrex inteface. Then, the pop up an the login webpage again... and it loops all the time.

I notice that today I could login in English over Google Chrome, in Windows an Mac OS. But if i use firefox or edge, i can't login in any lenguage and in any operating system (the loop appears and it's imposibble to log in).

I have installed locales (sudo apt-get install language-pack-es and locale -a , but it seems that is not the problem).

Any idea that how can i solve it? I't seems that only works in Chrome.

Thanks.
Attachments
Sin nombre.jpg
hal9008

Re: "Language Changed, Reloading" loop

Post by hal9008 »

Perhaps this video helps to clarify what is the error.
Attachments
21-12-01 00-07-36 0035.zip
(13.2 MiB) Downloaded 123 times
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

It appears that your TimeTrex instance is accessible from the public internet, would it be possible for you to setup a temporary test administrator employee and email support@timetrex.com the username/password and a link to this forum post, so we can try to replicate the problem from our side?
hal9008

Post by hal9008 »

OK. Email sent.

I have been investigating about this trouble but i haven't found the cause. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

When on the TimeTrex login screen, which language is selected? If you have any other languages available, try changing to a different language, then back to your original language to see if it makes any difference.
hal9008

Post by hal9008 »

shaunw wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:58 am When on the TimeTrex login screen, which language is selected?
When I open the page of my timetrex installation, the default language (the selected) is english.

This loop error appears in this circunstances:
+ In firefox:
- When I log in in english (without changing the lenguage).
- When I change the lenguage to spanish and i log in in timetrex.

+ In google Chrome
- When I change the lenguage to spanish and i log in in timetrex.

Note that the loop doesn't appears in google chrome when i log in in english.
If you have any other languages available, try changing to a different language, then back to your original language to see if it makes any difference.
I tried that but the loop error persist. I will send you another video in a few minutes to show you the error.

(Please, in the video excuse me for speaking so badly in English. My native language is Spanish and it is difficult for me to speak English)
hal9008

Post by hal9008 »

I attached in this message another video with the error explained (I opened the page in firefox and chrome, in english and spanish).

Please, unzip the file to get the video file (open it with VLC).

Regards.
Attachments
21-12-06 21-22-23 0059.zip
(8.72 MiB) Downloaded 120 times
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Ok, the issue should be resolved in the next version of TimeTrex, due out within a week or two.