Unable to ADD new Employee

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
vmp

Unable to ADD new Employee

Post by vmp »

I am suddenly unable to add a new employee

I'm running below TImeTrex version

Version: 2.1.0-rc1
Group A: 1015A
Group T: 1004T

I'm getting no errors.
I'm getting, "FORM DATA SAVED" message but no record shows.
I checked the MYSQL DB as well, no records are getting added.

Maintenance jobs are running fine.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Check your PHP/TimeTrex error logs, see if anything interesting is appearing in there.

I would also try upgrading to v2.1.0-final.
vmp

Post by vmp »

I have upgraded TimeTrex to version 2.1.0 FINAL

System Information
Product Edition: Standard
Version: 2.1.0
Tax Engine Version: 1.0.5
Tax Data Version: 20070701.1
Maintenance Jobs Last Ran: 03-Nov-2007 11:28 AM
Group A: 1018A
Group T: 1004T

However I'm still unable to add a new employee on the production server.
I am not able to see any errors either.

I am able to add new employees on my local server so I checked out the AUDIT TRAIL and this is what I found.

My local server Audit Trail report displays

Object |Action
Employee|Add

My production server Audit Trail report however displays
Object|Action
Employee Generic Data|Edit

I'm not sure why a different action is getting triggered.
What else should I be checking?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Try going to the Employee Administration page, clicking the "Add" button at the bottom, then filling out the form as if you are adding a new employee, but before pressing submit, edit your timetrex.ini.php file and enable debugging mode as per http://forums.timetrex.com/viewtopic.php?t=89 and set the debug verbosity to 11. Once you have saved the .ini file, click the "Submit" button to add the new employee, TimeTrex should output a bunch of debug text to the page, please copy and paste all of it here.

Once you are done you can disable debugging mode again so you can continue to use TimeTrex in the mean time.
vmp

Post by vmp »

this is strange... I'm not able to debug anymore....
i followed your instrutions to the T
i was unable to see any debug output...

to add to this the maintanence jobs have stopped running... and the cron jobs are giving this error

PHP Notice: Undefined index: debug in /home/xxx/public_html/TimeTrex/includes/global.inc.php on line 259
PHP Notice: Undefined index: debug in /home/xxx/public_html/TimeTrex/includes/global.inc.php on line 261
PHP Notice: Undefined index: debug in /home/xxx/public_html/TimeTrex/includes/global.inc.php on line 262
PHP Notice: Undefined index: debug in /home/xxx/public_html/TimeTrex/includes/global.inc.php on line 263
PHP Notice: Undefined index: debug in /home/xxx/public_html/TimeTrex/includes/global.inc.php on line 264
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.1
Content-type: text/html

NOTE: Jobs are scheduled to run at specific times, therefore only some jobs are executed each time this file is run.
Jobs Executed: 1 of 11

Kindly advise....
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Please post your timetrex.ini.php file here... Remove all the passwords from it first though.
vmp

Post by vmp »

Here's the dump of timetrex.ini.php file
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;
; TimeTrex Configuration File;
;

;
; System paths. NO TRAILING SLASHES!
;
[path]
;URL to TimeTrex web root directory. ie: http://your.domain.com/<*BASE_URL*>
;DO NOT INCLUDE http://your.domain.com, just the directory AFTER your domain
base_url = /TimeTrex/interface

;
;log directory
;
log = /home/xxx/public_html/TimeTrex/var/timetrex/log
;
;Misc storage, for attachments/images
;
storage = /home/xxx/public_html/TimeTrex/var/timetrex/storage

;
;Full path and name to the PHP CLI Binary
;
php_cli = /usr/local/Zend3/etc/php.exe

;
; Database connection settings. These can be set from the installer.
;
[database]
type = mysqlt
;type = postgres8

host = localhost
database_name = db_timetrex
user = xyz
password = xyz

;
; Cache settings
;
[cache]
enable = TRUE
dir = /home/xxx/public_html/TimeTrex/var/timetrex/cache
;Set to false if you're debugging
production = FALSE
enable = TRUE
enable_display = TRUE
buffer_output = TRUE
enable_log = TRUE
verbosity = 11

[other]
; Force all clients to use SSL.
force_ssl = FALSE
installer_enabled = FALSE
primary_company_id = 1

;WARNING: DO NOT CHANGE THIS AFTER YOU HAVE INSTALLED TIMETREX.
;If you do it will cause all your passwords to become invalid,
;and you may lose access to some encrypted data.
salt = fe70b55baf05aa847291f306da0356bb

;<? if (; //Cause parse error to hide from prying eyes, just in case. DO NOT REMOVE?>
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

It looks like you removed the debug section altogether. You need to leave that section there, but just set the values to FALSE instead of TRUE or vice versa depending on what you want.
[debug]
;Set to false if you're debugging
production = TRUE

enable = FALSE
enable_display = FALSE
buffer_output = FALSE
enable_log = FALSE
verbosity = 10
vmp

Post by vmp »

Oops!... I just did not catch the DEBUG section was missed...
-----------------------------
Anyway now that I added that back and set the appropriate TRUE/FALSE flags.... Here's the DEBUG dump when I tried to add a new Employee..
I still get the "FORM DATA SAVED" message but actually no data was added
-------------------------
DUMP STARTS HERE
Debug Buffer
============================================================================
Memory Usage: 9748144
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEBUG [249]: [Function](): URI: /TimeTrex/interface/users/EditUser.php?id=33&saved_search_id=&company_id=&data_saved=1
DEBUG [251]: [Function](): Production: 0
DEBUG [100]: TTDate::setTimeZone(): Setting TimeZone: GMT
DEBUG [497]: Authentication::Check(): Session Name: SessionID
DEBUG [503]: Authentication::Check(): Session ID: 5a27f5743ff8e3f82d353b60b064f8cb
DEBUG [399]: Validator::stripNonAlphaNumeric(): Alpha Numeric String:5a27f5743ff8e3f82d353b60b064f8cb
DEBUG [78]: Authentication::getIdle(): Idle Seconds Allowed: 14400
DEBUG [399]: Validator::stripNonAlphaNumeric(): Alpha Numeric String:5a27f5743ff8e3f82d353b60b064f8cb
DEBUG [69]: [Function](): User Authenticated: admin Created Date: 1194510318
DEBUG [1907]: UserFactory::isInformationComplete(): User Information is Complete:
DEBUG [100]: TTDate::setTimeZone(): Setting TimeZone: Asia/Kuwait
DEBUG [129]: TTDate::setDateFormat(): Setting Default Date Format: d-M-Y
DEBUG [143]: TTDate::setTimeFormat(): Setting Default Time Format: g:i A
DEBUG [157]: TTDate::setTimeUnitFormat(): Setting Default Time Unit Format: 10
DEBUG [100]: [Function](): Locale Cookie: en_US
DEBUG [235]: TTi18n::getLanguageFromLocale(): Locale: en_US
DEBUG [108]: [Function](): User Preference Language matches cookie!
DEBUG [270]: TTi18n::setLocale(): Attempting to set Locale to: en_KW Category: 6 Current Locale:
DEBUG [273]: TTi18n::setLocale(): Attempting to set Locale to: en_KW
DEBUG [275]: TTi18n::setLocale(): Failed setting i18n locale: en_KW
DEBUG [279]: TTi18n::setLocale(): Failed setting normalized i18n locale: en_US
DEBUG [291]: TTi18n::setLocale(): Setting translator normalized locale to: en_US
DEBUG [309]: TTi18n::setLocale(): Set Locale To: en_KW
DEBUG [1907]: UserFactory::isInformationComplete(): User Information is Complete:
DEBUG [1102]: UserPreferenceFactory::isPreferencesComplete(): User Preferences IS Complete:
DEBUG [136]: [Function](): Station ID Cookie found! e67ae005c80de4f5111338c73c95d7d9
DEBUG [243]: [Function](): UnRead Messages: 0
DEBUG [271]: [Function](): Exception Flag to Display: yellow
DEBUG [387]: HierarchyListFactory::getHierarchyChildrenByCompanyIdAndUserIdAndObjectTypeID(): Hierarchy Control ID: 1
DEBUG [83]: [Function](): aCompany ID:
DEBUG [390]: [Function](): bCompany ID:
DEBUG [394]: [Function](): cCompany ID: 1
DEBUG [397]: [Function](): ID IS set
DEBUG [48]: BreadCrumb::setCrumb(): Dropping Bread Crumb: Edit Employee URL: /TimeTrex/interface/users/EditUser.php?id=33&saved_search_id=&company_id=&data_saved=1
DEBUG [342]: FastTree::getAllChildren(): Getting Root ID: 0

PROFILER OUTPUT
Calls Time Routine
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 32.7742 ms (7.18 %) Authentication::Check()
1 23.3390 ms (5.11 %) Interface.inc - Check for Exceptions
1 13.9229 ms (3.05 %) Interface.inc - Check for UNREAD messages...
5 6.9523 ms (1.52 %) getEmptyRecordSet()
1 6.7651 ms (1.48 %) getPermissionHierarchyChildrenByCompanyIdAndUserId
1 225.3802 ms (49.35 %) unprofiled

147.5513 ms (32.31 %) Missed
456.6851 ms (100.00 %) OVERALL TIME

DUMP ENDS HERE

Above the UI I noticed.. below statement
Notice: Undefined index: country in /home/emdaadc/public_html/TimeTrex/interface/users/EditUser.php on line 634
------------------------------------

This i never noticed before!!

-- I repeated the new employee adding steps over again but this message showed up just once.....

############

Also today when I check the Audit Trail for my login actions on the system, I only see Authentication -- Login & Logout

############

Just FYI the new employee number that shows up in sequence is 29890043 which is not used up. Not sure if this is too large a value.. or what???

Kindly advise.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Unfortunately that debug output doesn't help because its after the fact. Please follow the instructions in this message:
Try going to the Employee Administration page, clicking the "Add" button at the bottom, then filling out the form as if you are adding a new employee, but before pressing submit, edit your timetrex.ini.php file and enable debugging mode as per http://forums.timetrex.com/viewtopic.php?t=89 and set the debug verbosity to 11. Once you have saved the .ini file, click the "Submit" button to add the new employee, TimeTrex should output a bunch of debug text to the page, please copy and paste all of it here.

Once you are done you can disable debugging mode again so you can continue to use TimeTrex in the mean time.
vmp

Post by vmp »

Below is the DUMP ....
I see a Rollback due to a duplicate entry.. in User Preferences...
I think this is causing the ADD failure...
Kindly advise...

###########################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(mysqlt): SET SESSION sql_mode='ansi'

(mysqlt): SET SESSION time_zone='GMT'

(mysqlt): select session_id,user_id,ip_address,created_date,updated_date from authentication WHERE session_id = 'd57f50c11e20bc1d49e8a1c3d73e1c87' AND ip_address = '62.215.3.66' AND updated_date >= 1194669992

(mysqlt): update authentication set updated_date = 1194684392 where session_id = 'd57f50c11e20bc1d49e8a1c3d73e1c87'

(mysqlt): SET SESSION time_zone='Asia/Kuwait'

(mysqlt): select * from station where company_id = '1' AND station_id = 'd8c47c433ee110b6d5865529c21648e4' AND deleted = 0

(mysqlt): select * from cron WHERE deleted = 0 ORDER BY last_run_date DESC LIMIT 1

(mysqlt): select d.severity_id as severity_id, count(*) as count from exception as a LEFT JOIN user_date as b ON a.user_date_id = b.id LEFT JOIN users as c ON b.user_id = c.id LEFT JOIN exception_policy as d ON a.exception_policy_id = d.id LEFT JOIN pay_period as e ON b.pay_period_id = e.id where b.user_id = '1' AND b.date_stamp < '2007-11-10' AND e.status_id = 10 AND NOT EXISTS ( select z.id from request as z where z.user_date_id = a.user_date_id AND z.status_id = 30 ) AND ( a.deleted = 0 AND b.deleted = 0 AND e.deleted=0) GROUP BY d.severity_id ORDER BY d.severity_id desc

(mysqlt): select * from hierarchy_object_type as a, hierarchy_control as b, hierarchy_object_type as c where a.hierarchy_control_id = b.id AND a.hierarchy_control_id = c.hierarchy_control_id AND b.company_id = '1' AND c.object_type_id = 100 AND b.deleted = 0

(mysqlt): SELECT a.object_id, a.parent_id, a.left_id, a.right_id, count(b.object_id)-1 as level FROM hierarchy_tree a LEFT JOIN hierarchy_tree b ON a.tree_id = b.tree_id AND a.left_id BETWEEN b.left_id AND b.right_id WHERE a.tree_id = '1' AND a.object_id = 0 GROUP BY a.object_id, a.left_id, a.object_id, a.parent_id, a.right_id

(mysqlt): SELECT a.object_id, a.parent_id, a.left_id, a.right_id, count(b.object_id)-1 as level FROM hierarchy_tree a LEFT JOIN hierarchy_tree b ON a.tree_id = b.tree_id AND a.left_id BETWEEN b.left_id AND b.right_id WHERE a.tree_id = '1' AND a.object_id = 0 GROUP BY a.object_id, a.left_id, a.object_id, a.parent_id, a.right_id

(mysqlt): SELECT a.object_id, a.parent_id, a.left_id, a.right_id, count(b.object_id)-1 as level FROM hierarchy_tree a LEFT JOIN hierarchy_tree b ON a.tree_id = b.tree_id AND a.left_id BETWEEN b.left_id AND b.right_id WHERE a.tree_id = '1' AND a.object_id = '1' GROUP BY a.object_id, a.left_id, a.object_id, a.parent_id, a.right_id

(mysqlt): SELECT a.object_id, a.parent_id, a.left_id, a.right_id, count(b.object_id)-1 as level FROM hierarchy_tree a LEFT JOIN hierarchy_tree b ON a.tree_id = b.tree_id AND a.left_id BETWEEN b.left_id AND b.right_id WHERE a.tree_id = '1' AND a.object_id = '2' GROUP BY a.object_id, a.left_id, a.object_id, a.parent_id, a.right_id

(mysqlt): SELECT a.object_id, a.parent_id, count(b.object_id)-1 as level FROM hierarchy_tree a LEFT JOIN hierarchy_tree b ON a.tree_id = b.tree_id AND a.left_id BETWEEN b.left_id AND b.right_id WHERE a.tree_id = '1' AND a.parent_id = '2' GROUP BY a.object_id, a.parent_id, a.left_id ORDER BY a.left_id

(mysqlt): select * from hierarchy_share where hierarchy_control_id = '1' AND user_id = '1'

(mysqlt): select * from hierarchy_share where hierarchy_control_id = '1' AND user_id = 5

(mysqlt): select * from hierarchy_share where hierarchy_control_id = '1' AND user_id = 8

(mysqlt): select * from hierarchy_share where hierarchy_control_id = '1' AND user_id = 6

(mysqlt): select * from hierarchy_share where hierarchy_control_id = '1' AND user_id = 4

(mysqlt): select * from hierarchy_share where hierarchy_control_id = '1' AND user_id = 1

(mysqlt): select * from hierarchy_share where hierarchy_control_id = '1' AND user_id = 3

(mysqlt): select * from hierarchy_share where hierarchy_control_id = '1' AND user_id = 7

(mysqlt): SELECT a.object_id, a.parent_id, a.left_id, a.right_id, count(b.object_id)-1 as level FROM hierarchy_tree a LEFT JOIN hierarchy_tree b ON a.tree_id = b.tree_id AND a.left_id BETWEEN b.left_id AND b.right_id WHERE a.tree_id = '1' AND a.object_id = 1 GROUP BY a.object_id, a.left_id, a.object_id, a.parent_id, a.right_id

(mysqlt): SELECT a.object_id, a.parent_id, count(b.object_id)-1 as level FROM hierarchy_tree a LEFT JOIN hierarchy_tree b ON a.tree_id = b.tree_id AND a.left_id BETWEEN b.left_id AND b.right_id WHERE a.tree_id = '1' AND b.left_id >= '384' AND b.right_id <= '394' GROUP BY a.object_id, a.parent_id, a.left_id ORDER BY a.left_id

(mysqlt): select * from user_default where company_id = '1' AND deleted = 0

(mysqlt): select id from users where user_name = 'vinod' AND deleted=0 LIMIT 1

(mysqlt): select * from permission_control where id = '2' AND deleted = 0

(mysqlt): select * from pay_period_schedule where id = '15' AND deleted=0

(mysqlt): select * from policy_group where id = '2' AND deleted = 0

(mysqlt): select * from currency where id = '1' AND deleted = 0

(mysqlt): select id from users where employee_number = 29890043 AND company_id = '1' AND deleted = 0 LIMIT 1

(mysqlt): select * from branch where id = '1' AND deleted = 0

(mysqlt): select * from department where id = '9' AND deleted = 0

(mysqlt): select * from user_title where id = '7' AND deleted = 0

(mysqlt): SET AUTOCOMMIT=0

(mysqlt): BEGIN

(mysqlt): update users_id_seq set id=LAST_INSERT_ID(id+1);
/home/xxx/public_html/TimeTrex/var/timetrex/cache//73/adodb_7384ce1606d1d9497ac7c01f34a24e8f.cache cache failure: Timeout 0 (see sql below)

(mysqlt): select company_id,status_id,user_name,phone_id,password,first_name,middle_name,last_name,sex_id,address1,address2,city,country,province,postal_code,work_phone,work_phone_ext,home_phone,mobile_phone,fax_phone,home_email,work_email,sin,birth_date,currency_id,hire_date,termination_date,employee_number,default_branch_id,default_department_id,group_id,title_id,ibutton_id,other_id1,other_id2,other_id3,other_id4,other_id5,note,created_date,created_by,updated_date,updated_by,id from users where id = -1

(mysqlt): INSERT INTO users ( COMPANY_ID, STATUS_ID, USER_NAME, PHONE_ID, PASSWORD, FIRST_NAME, MIDDLE_NAME, LAST_NAME, SEX_ID, ADDRESS1, ADDRESS2, CITY, COUNTRY, PROVINCE, POSTAL_CODE, WORK_PHONE, WORK_PHONE_EXT, HOME_PHONE, MOBILE_PHONE, FAX_PHONE, HOME_EMAIL, WORK_EMAIL, SIN, BIRTH_DATE, CURRENCY_ID, HIRE_DATE, TERMINATION_DATE, EMPLOYEE_NUMBER, DEFAULT_BRANCH_ID, DEFAULT_DEPARTMENT_ID, GROUP_ID, TITLE_ID, IBUTTON_ID, OTHER_ID1, OTHER_ID2, OTHER_ID3, OTHER_ID4, OTHER_ID5, NOTE, CREATED_DATE, CREATED_BY, UPDATED_DATE, UPDATED_BY, ID ) VALUES ( 1, 10, 'vinod', '', 'fea7c6c649be640a91605d0b4d02b5603d3fa424', 'Vinod', '', 'Korgaunker', 10, '', '', 'Ardiya', 'KW', '00', '', '4343523', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 279536400, 1, 1188118800, null, '29890043', 1, 9, 0, 7, '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 1194684392, 1, 1194684392, 1, 37 )
1062: Duplicate entry '37' for key 1

ADOConnection._Execute(INSERT INTO users ( COMPANY_ID, STATUS_ID, USER_NAME, PHONE_ID, PASSWORD, FIRST_NAME, MIDDLE_NAME, LAST_NAME, SEX_ID, ADDRESS1, ..., false) % line 861, file: adodb.inc.php
ADOConnection.Execute(INSERT INTO users ( COMPANY_ID, STATUS_ID, USER_NAME, PHONE_ID, PASSWORD, FIRST_NAME, MIDDLE_NAME, LAST_NAME, SEX_ID, ADDRESS1, ...) % line 834, file: Factory.class.php
Factory.Save(false) % line 381, file: EditUser.php

(mysqlt): update system_log_id_seq set id=LAST_INSERT_ID(id+1);
/home/xxx/public_html/TimeTrex/var/timetrex/cache//11/adodb_1126b820739a57720580578f0885b590.cache reloaded, ttl=18569 [ select object_id,action_id,table_name,user_id,description,date,id from system_log where id = -1 ]

(mysqlt): INSERT INTO system_log ( OBJECT_ID, ACTION_ID, TABLE_NAME, USER_ID, DESCRIPTION, DATE, ID ) VALUES ( 37, 10, 'users', 1, 'User Information', 1194684392, 118684 )

(mysqlt): select a.*, b.user_id as user_id from permission_control as a, permission_user as b where a.id = b.permission_control_id AND a.company_id = '1' AND b.user_id in (37) AND a.deleted = 0

(mysqlt): select a.* from pay_period_schedule as a, pay_period_schedule_user as b where a.id = b.pay_period_schedule_id AND b.user_id = 37 AND a.deleted=0

(mysqlt): select a.*, b.user_id as user_id from policy_group as a, policy_group_user as b where a.id = b.policy_group_id AND b.user_id in (37) AND a.deleted = 0

(mysqlt): select * from user_default where company_id = '1' AND deleted = 0

(mysqlt): select a.* from user_default_company_deduction as a where a.user_default_id = '1'

(mysqlt): select * from users where id = '37' AND deleted = 0

(mysqlt): select * from company_deduction where id in ('1') AND deleted = 0

(mysqlt): select id from user_deduction where user_id = '37' AND company_deduction_id = '1' AND deleted=0 LIMIT 1

(mysqlt): update user_deduction_id_seq set id=LAST_INSERT_ID(id+1);
/home/xxx/public_html/TimeTrex/var/timetrex/cache//89/adodb_897517ab3ed8707d4a0dbe3d75649f93.cache cache failure: Timeout 0 (see sql below)

(mysqlt): select user_id,company_deduction_id,created_date,created_by,updated_date,updated_by,id from user_deduction where id = -1

(mysqlt): INSERT INTO user_deduction ( USER_ID, COMPANY_DEDUCTION_ID, CREATED_DATE, CREATED_BY, UPDATED_DATE, UPDATED_BY, ID ) VALUES ( 37, 1, 1194684392, 1, 1194684392, 1, 35 )

/home/xxx/public_html/TimeTrex/var/timetrex/cache//11/adodb_1126b820739a57720580578f0885b590.cache reloaded, ttl=18569 [ select object_id,action_id,table_name,user_id,description,date,id from system_log where id = -1 ]

(mysqlt): INSERT INTO system_log ( OBJECT_ID, ACTION_ID, TABLE_NAME, USER_ID, DESCRIPTION, DATE, ID ) VALUES ( 35, 10, 'user_deduction', 1, 'Employee Deduction', 1194684392, 118685 )

(mysqlt): update user_preference_id_seq set id=LAST_INSERT_ID(id+1);
/home/xxx/public_html/TimeTrex/var/timetrex/cache//d9/adodb_d9eb74194ef4b647c2bc514546e31a28.cache cache failure: Timeout 0 (see sql below)

(mysqlt): select user_id,language,date_format,time_format,time_unit_format,time_zone,items_per_page,start_week_day,created_date,created_by,updated_date,updated_by,id from user_preference where id = -1

(mysqlt): INSERT INTO user_preference ( USER_ID, LANGUAGE, DATE_FORMAT, TIME_FORMAT, TIME_UNIT_FORMAT, TIME_ZONE, ITEMS_PER_PAGE, START_WEEK_DAY, CREATED_DATE, CREATED_BY, UPDATED_DATE, UPDATED_BY, ID ) VALUES ( 37, 'en', 'd-M-y', 'g:i A', '10', 'Asia/Kuwait', 25, 6, 1194684392, 1, 1194684392, 1, 41 )
1062: Duplicate entry '41' for key 1

ADOConnection._Execute(INSERT INTO user_preference ( USER_ID, LANGUAGE, DATE_FORMAT, TIME_FORMAT, TIME_UNIT_FORMAT, TIME_ZONE, ITEMS_PER_PAGE, START_WE..., false) % line 861, file: adodb.inc.php
ADOConnection.Execute(INSERT INTO user_preference ( USER_ID, LANGUAGE, DATE_FORMAT, TIME_FORMAT, TIME_UNIT_FORMAT, TIME_ZONE, ITEMS_PER_PAGE, START_WE...) % line 834, file: Factory.class.php
Factory.Save() % line 2125, file: UserFactory.class.php
UserFactory.postSave() % line 850, file: Factory.class.php
Factory.Save(false) % line 381, file: EditUser.php

(mysqlt): INSERT INTO system_log ( OBJECT_ID, ACTION_ID, TABLE_NAME, USER_ID, DESCRIPTION, DATE, ID ) VALUES ( 41, 10, 'user_preference', 1, 'Employee Preferences', 1194684392, 118686 )

(mysqlt): ROLLBACK

(mysqlt): SET AUTOCOMMIT=1
Smart Rollback occurred

In / Out

TimeSheet

Schedule

Admin

Reports

MyAccount

Help

Logout

Debug Buffer
Memory Usage: 11252228
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEBUG [249]: [Function](): URI: /TimeTrex/interface/users/EditUser.php
DEBUG [251]: [Function](): Production: 0
DEBUG [100]: TTDate::setTimeZone(): Setting TimeZone: GMT
DEBUG [497]: Authentication::Check(): Session Name: SessionID
DEBUG [503]: Authentication::Check(): Session ID: d57f50c11e20bc1d49e8a1c3d73e1c87
DEBUG [399]: Validator::stripNonAlphaNumeric(): Alpha Numeric String:d57f50c11e20bc1d49e8a1c3d73e1c87
DEBUG [78]: Authentication::getIdle(): Idle Seconds Allowed: 14400
DEBUG [399]: Validator::stripNonAlphaNumeric(): Alpha Numeric String:d57f50c11e20bc1d49e8a1c3d73e1c87
DEBUG [69]: [Function](): User Authenticated: admin Created Date: 1194684185
DEBUG [100]: TTDate::setTimeZone(): Setting TimeZone: Asia/Kuwait
DEBUG [129]: TTDate::setDateFormat(): Setting Default Date Format: d-M-Y
DEBUG [143]: TTDate::setTimeFormat(): Setting Default Time Format: g:i A
DEBUG [157]: TTDate::setTimeUnitFormat(): Setting Default Time Unit Format: 10
DEBUG [100]: [Function](): Locale Cookie: en_US
DEBUG [235]: TTi18n::getLanguageFromLocale(): Locale: en_US
DEBUG [108]: [Function](): User Preference Language matches cookie!
DEBUG [270]: TTi18n::setLocale(): Attempting to set Locale to: en_KW Category: 6 Current Locale:
DEBUG [273]: TTi18n::setLocale(): Attempting to set Locale to: en_KW
DEBUG [275]: TTi18n::setLocale(): Failed setting i18n locale: en_KW
DEBUG [279]: TTi18n::setLocale(): Failed setting normalized i18n locale: en_US
DEBUG [291]: TTi18n::setLocale(): Setting translator normalized locale to: en_US
DEBUG [309]: TTi18n::setLocale(): Set Locale To: en_KW
DEBUG [1102]: UserPreferenceFactory::isPreferencesComplete(): User Preferences IS Complete:
DEBUG [136]: [Function](): Station ID Cookie found! d8c47c433ee110b6d5865529c21648e4
DEBUG [243]: [Function](): UnRead Messages: 0
DEBUG [271]: [Function](): Exception Flag to Display: yellow
DEBUG [302]: TTDate::parseDateTime(): String: 26-Aug-2007 Date Format: d-M-Y
DEBUG [395]: TTDate::parseDateTime(): NO Custom Parse Format detected!
DEBUG [398]: TTDate::parseDateTime(): Parsing Date: 26-Aug-2007
DEBUG [412]: TTDate::parseDateTime(): Parsed Date: 26-Aug-2007 12:00 AM
DEBUG [67]: [Function](): NOT Running strtotime on Termination date
DEBUG [738]: TTDate::getTimeStampFromSmarty(): Prefix: birth_
DEBUG [776]: TTDate::getTimeStampFromSmarty(): Year: 1978 Month: 11 Day: 10 Hour: 0 Min: 0 Sec: 0
DEBUG [809]: TTDate::getTimeStamp(): - Year: 1978 Month: 11 Day: 10 Hour: 0 Min: 0 Sec: 0
DEBUG [813]: TTDate::getTimeStamp(): Epoch: 279493200 Date:
DEBUG [387]: HierarchyListFactory::getHierarchyChildrenByCompanyIdAndUserIdAndObjectTypeID(): Hierarchy Control ID: 1
DEBUG [83]: [Function](): aCompany ID:
DEBUG [89]: [Function](): Submit!
DEBUG [134]: UserFactory::setCompany(): Company ID: 1
DEBUG [152]: [Function](): Using User Defaults
DEBUG [94]: Validator::inArrayKey(): Key: 10
DEBUG [132]: Validator::isRegEx(): Value: vinod RegEx: /^[a-z0-9-_\.@]{1,250}$/i
DEBUG [145]: Validator::isLength(): Value: vinod Length: 5 Min: 4 Max: 250
DEBUG [287] Array: UserFactory::isUniqueUserName(): Unique User Name: vinod

DEBUG [145]: Validator::isLength(): Value: vinod@ups Length: 9 Min: 4 Max: 64
DEBUG [132]: Validator::isRegEx(): Value: Vinof RegEx: /^[a-zA-Z -\.'|\x7F-\xFF]{1,250}$/iu
DEBUG [145]: Validator::isLength(): Value: Vinof Length: 5 Min: 2 Max: 50
DEBUG [132]: Validator::isRegEx(): Value: Korgaunker RegEx: /^[a-zA-Z -\.'|\x7F-\xFF]{1,250}$/iu
DEBUG [145]: Validator::isLength(): Value: Korgaunker Length: 10 Min: 2 Max: 50
DEBUG [132]: Validator::isRegEx(): Value: Ardiya RegEx: /^[a-zA-Z0-9-,_\.'#\ |\x7F-\xFF]{1,250}$/iu
DEBUG [145]: Validator::isLength(): Value: Ardiya Length: 6 Min: 2 Max: 250
DEBUG [94]: Validator::inArrayKey(): Key: KW
DEBUG [1264]: UserFactory::setProvince(): Country: KW Province: 00
DEBUG [94]: Validator::inArrayKey(): Key: 00
DEBUG [391]: Validator::stripNonNumeric(): Numeric String:4343523
DEBUG [161]: Validator::isPhoneNumber(): Raw Phone: 4343523 Phone: 4343523
DEBUG [391]: Validator::stripNonNumeric(): Numeric String:
DEBUG [391]: Validator::stripNonNumeric(): Numeric String:
DEBUG [738]: TTDate::getTimeStampFromSmarty(): Prefix: birth_
DEBUG [776]: TTDate::getTimeStampFromSmarty(): Year: 1978 Month: 11 Day: 10 Hour: 0 Min: 0 Sec: 0
DEBUG [809]: TTDate::getTimeStamp(): - Year: 1978 Month: 11 Day: 10 Hour: 0 Min: 0 Sec: 0
DEBUG [813]: TTDate::getTimeStamp(): Epoch: 279493200 Date:
DEBUG [354]: Validator::isDate(): Raw Date: 279493200 Converted Value: 279493200
DEBUG [896]: TTDate::getMiddleDayEpoch(): Middle (noon) Day Epoch: 279536400 - 10-Nov-1978 12:00 PM
DEBUG [1578]: UserFactory::setCurrency(): Currency ID: 1
DEBUG [354]: Validator::isDate(): Raw Date: 1188075600 Converted Value: 1188075600
DEBUG [896]: TTDate::getMiddleDayEpoch(): Middle (noon) Day Epoch: 1188118800 - 26-Aug-2007 12:00 PM
DEBUG [391]: Validator::stripNonNumeric(): Numeric String:29890043
DEBUG [106]: Validator::isNumeric(): Value:29890043
DEBUG [764] Array: UserFactory::isUniqueEmployeeNumber(): Unique Employee Number: 29890043

DEBUG [935]: UserFactory::setDefaultBranch(): Branch ID: 1
DEBUG [964]: UserFactory::setDefaultDepartment(): Department ID: 9
DEBUG [188]: UserFactory::setGroup(): Group ID: 0
DEBUG [906]: UserFactory::setTitle(): Title ID: 7
DEBUG [739]: Factory::isValid(): Calling Validate()
DEBUG [722]: Factory::StartTransaction(): StartTransaction(): Transaction Count: 0 Trans Off: 0
DEBUG [768]: Factory::Save(): Calling preSave()
DEBUG [354]: Validator::isDate(): Raw Date: 1194684392 Converted Value: 1194684392
DEBUG [354]: Validator::isDate(): Raw Date: 1194684392 Converted Value: 1194684392
DEBUG [798]: Factory::Save(): Insert ID: 37
DEBUG [704]: Factory::getInsertQuery(): Insert
DEBUG [106]: Validator::isNumeric(): Value:37
DEBUG [145]: Validator::isLength(): Value: users Length: 5 Min: 2 Max: 250
DEBUG [145]: Validator::isLength(): Value: User Information Length: 16 Min: 2 Max: 2000
DEBUG [722]: Factory::StartTransaction(): StartTransaction(): Transaction Count: 1 Trans Off: 1
DEBUG [798]: Factory::Save(): Insert ID: 118684
DEBUG [732]: Factory::CommitTransaction(): CommitTransaction(): Transaction Count: 1 Trans Off: 2
DEBUG [849]: Factory::Save(): Calling postSave()
DEBUG [65]: Factory::removeCache(): Attempting to remove cache: 37
DEBUG [71]: Factory::removeCache(): Removing cache: 37 Group Id: users
DEBUG [1952]: UserFactory::postSave(): Permission Group is set...
DEBUG [1957]: UserFactory::postSave(): Already assigned to a Permission Group...
DEBUG [2004]: UserFactory::postSave(): Pay Period Schedule is set...
DEBUG [2012]: UserFactory::postSave(): Already assigned to this Pay Period Schedule...
DEBUG [2048]: UserFactory::postSave(): Policy Group is set...
DEBUG [2056]: UserFactory::postSave(): Already assigned to this Policy Group...
DEBUG [2095]: UserFactory::postSave(): Using User Defaults
DEBUG [2098]: UserFactory::postSave(): Inserting Default Deductions...
DEBUG [126]: UserDeductionFactory::setCompanyDeduction(): ID: 1
DEBUG [104] Array: UserDeductionFactory::isUniqueCompanyDeduction(): Unique Company Deduction: 1

DEBUG [722]: Factory::StartTransaction(): StartTransaction(): Transaction Count: 1 Trans Off: 1
DEBUG [798]: Factory::Save(): Insert ID: 35
DEBUG [106]: Validator::isNumeric(): Value:35
DEBUG [145]: Validator::isLength(): Value: user_deduction Length: 14 Min: 2 Max: 250
DEBUG [145]: Validator::isLength(): Value: Employee Deduction Length: 18 Min: 2 Max: 2000
DEBUG [722]: Factory::StartTransaction(): StartTransaction(): Transaction Count: 1 Trans Off: 2
DEBUG [798]: Factory::Save(): Insert ID: 118685
DEBUG [732]: Factory::CommitTransaction(): CommitTransaction(): Transaction Count: 1 Trans Off: 3
DEBUG [65]: Factory::removeCache(): Attempting to remove cache: 35
DEBUG [71]: Factory::removeCache(): Removing cache: 35 Group Id: user_deduction
DEBUG [732]: Factory::CommitTransaction(): CommitTransaction(): Transaction Count: 1 Trans Off: 2
DEBUG [2113]: UserFactory::postSave(): Inserting Default Prefs...
DEBUG [94]: Validator::inArrayKey(): Key: en
DEBUG [94]: Validator::inArrayKey(): Key: d-M-y
DEBUG [94]: Validator::inArrayKey(): Key: g:i A
DEBUG [94]: Validator::inArrayKey(): Key: Asia/Kuwait
DEBUG [94]: Validator::inArrayKey(): Key: 6
DEBUG [798]: Factory::Save(): Insert ID: 41
DEBUG [106]: Validator::isNumeric(): Value:41
DEBUG [145]: Validator::isLength(): Value: user_preference Length: 15 Min: 2 Max: 250
DEBUG [145]: Validator::isLength(): Value: Employee Preferences Length: 20 Min: 2 Max: 2000
DEBUG [722]: Factory::StartTransaction(): StartTransaction(): Transaction Count: 1 Trans Off: 2
DEBUG [798]: Factory::Save(): Insert ID: 118686
DEBUG [732]: Factory::CommitTransaction(): CommitTransaction(): Transaction Count: 1 Trans Off: 3
DEBUG [65]: Factory::removeCache(): Attempting to remove cache: 37
DEBUG [71]: Factory::removeCache(): Removing cache: 37 Group Id: user_preference
DEBUG [732]: Factory::CommitTransaction(): CommitTransaction(): Transaction Count: 1 Trans Off: 1
DEBUG [383]: [Function](): Inserted ID: 37
DEBUG [35]: Redirect::page(): Redirect URL: EditUser.php?id=37&saved_search_id=&company_id=&data_saved=1

PROFILER OUTPUT
Calls Time Routine
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 34.1210 ms (6.36 %) Authentication::Check()
1 21.8370 ms (4.07 %) Interface.inc - Check for Exceptions
1 13.9749 ms (2.61 %) Interface.inc - Check for UNREAD messages...
6 12.0399 ms (2.25 %) getEmptyRecordSet()
1 22.1779 ms (4.14 %) getPermissionHierarchyChildrenByCompanyIdAndUserId
1 299.9740 ms (55.94 %) unprofiled

132.0813 ms (24.63 %) Missed
536.2060 ms (100.00 %) OVERALL TIME

##############################################
I have reviewed the MySQL tables and found the below...

user_preference table already has records with id & user_id 41 as well as 42

user_preference_id_seq has id value 41 in the DB

Not sure whether manually editing the user_preference_id_seq to value 42 will help. Waiting for ur feedback.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Yeah, those duplicate keys should definitely never happen.

The question is what happened to your database to cause these ID's to become out of sync?

Try running this SQL command from the MySQL console (assuming "timetrex" is the database name):

Code: Select all

show table status from timetrex;
Which tables, if any are not using the InnoDB storage engine?

You can bump the ID values in the *_seq tables with duplicate entries to the maximum number (or some other value sufficiently higher) to hopefully fix the problem, but that doesn't get us any closer to fixing the cause of the problem.
vmp

Post by vmp »

There are 2 points

1. We edited the id value in the user_preference_id_seq AS WELL AS user_id_seq table to be able to insert a new employee into the system.
We hope the problem does not recur

Below is the result of the SQL query.
All *_seq tables seem to be MyISAM and not InnoDB.
How can we fix this?
------------------------------------------------------
Name Engine Version Row_format Rows Avg_row_length Data_length Max_data_length Index_length Data_free Auto_increment Create_time Update_time Check_time Collation Checksum Create_options Comment

absence_policy InnoDB 9 Dynamic 3 5461 16384 NULL 16384 0 4 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
absence_policy_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 12:08:46 2007-08-29 12:10:11 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
accrual InnoDB 9 Fixed 4 4096 16384 NULL 32768 0 6 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
accrual_balance InnoDB 9 Fixed 2 8192 16384 NULL 16384 0 7 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
accrual_balance_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-09-18 02:15:51 2007-10-21 10:00:54 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
accrual_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-09-18 02:15:51 2007-10-21 10:00:54 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
accrual_policy InnoDB 9 Dynamic 3 5461 16384 NULL 16384 0 4 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
accrual_policy_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 12:03:29 2007-11-10 03:11:24 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
accrual_policy_milestone InnoDB 9 Fixed 2 8192 16384 NULL 16384 0 3 2007-08-29 09:11:47 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
accrual_policy_milestone_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 12:07:16 2007-08-29 12:07:16 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
authentication InnoDB 9 Dynamic 13 1260 16384 NULL 16384 0 4030 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
authorizations InnoDB 9 Fixed 2 8192 16384 NULL 16384 0 3 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
authorizations_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-09-18 01:47:59 2007-09-18 01:48:32 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
bank_account InnoDB 9 Dynamic 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
branch InnoDB 9 Dynamic 4 4096 16384 NULL 16384 0 5 2007-11-03 02:30:56 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
branch_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 10:10:53 2007-09-06 07:08:06 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
bread_crumb InnoDB 9 Dynamic 24 682 16384 NULL 32768 0 4363 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
company InnoDB 9 Dynamic 1 16384 16384 NULL 16384 0 2 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
company_deduction InnoDB 9 Dynamic 1 16384 16384 NULL 16384 0 2 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
company_deduction_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 11:56:21 2007-08-29 11:56:21 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
company_deduction_pay_stub_entry_account InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
company_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-15 06:10:33 2007-08-15 06:10:33 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
company_user_count InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:47 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
cron InnoDB 9 Dynamic 11 1489 16384 NULL 16384 0 12 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
cron_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-15 06:08:59 2007-08-29 09:11:49 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
currency InnoDB 9 Dynamic 1 16384 16384 NULL 16384 0 2 2007-08-29 09:11:47 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
currency_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-15 06:10:33 2007-08-15 06:10:33 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
department InnoDB 9 Dynamic 9 1820 16384 NULL 16384 0 10 2007-11-03 02:30:56 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
department_branch InnoDB 9 Fixed 1 16384 16384 NULL 16384 0 2 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
department_branch_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-10-27 08:14:03 2007-10-27 08:14:03 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
department_branch_user InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
department_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 12:21:40 2007-08-29 12:24:44 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
exception InnoDB 9 Fixed 550 119 65536 NULL 32768 0 959 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
exception_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-30 02:50:35 2007-11-10 03:17:31 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
exception_policy InnoDB 9 Fixed 28 585 16384 NULL 16384 0 29 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
exception_policy_control InnoDB 9 Dynamic 2 8192 16384 NULL 16384 0 3 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
exception_policy_control_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 12:02:02 2007-09-20 06:40:49 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
exception_policy_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 12:02:02 2007-09-20 06:40:49 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
help InnoDB 9 Dynamic 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
help_group InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
help_group_control InnoDB 9 Dynamic 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
hierarchy_control InnoDB 9 Dynamic 1 16384 16384 NULL 16384 0 2 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
hierarchy_control_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 15:19:29 2007-08-29 15:19:29 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
hierarchy_object_type InnoDB 9 Fixed 3 5461 16384 NULL 16384 0 4 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
hierarchy_object_type_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 15:19:29 2007-08-29 15:19:29 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
hierarchy_share InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
hierarchy_tree InnoDB 9 Fixed 42 390 16384 NULL 49152 0 NULL 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
holiday_policy InnoDB 9 Dynamic 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
holiday_policy_recurring_holiday InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
holidays InnoDB 9 Dynamic 0 0 16384 NULL 49152 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
income_tax_rate InnoDB 9 Dynamic 133 123 16384 NULL 16384 0 144 2007-08-29 09:11:47 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
income_tax_rate_us InnoDB 9 Dynamic 711 138 98304 NULL 16384 0 702 2007-08-29 09:11:47 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
meal_policy InnoDB 9 Dynamic 1 16384 16384 NULL 16384 0 2 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
meal_policy_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 12:11:40 2007-08-29 12:11:40 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
message InnoDB 9 Dynamic 12 1365 16384 NULL 49152 0 13 2007-11-03 02:30:56 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
message_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-09-04 08:56:05 2007-11-07 23:32:49 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
other_field InnoDB 9 Dynamic 1 16384 16384 NULL 16384 0 2 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
other_field_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 10:09:55 2007-08-29 10:09:55 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
over_time_policy InnoDB 9 Dynamic 1 16384 16384 NULL 16384 0 2 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
over_time_policy_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-11-10 03:14:04 2007-11-10 03:14:04 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
pay_period InnoDB 9 Fixed 33 496 16384 NULL 16384 0 34 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
pay_period_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 10:23:53 2007-10-27 08:54:18 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
pay_period_schedule InnoDB 9 Dynamic 15 1092 16384 NULL 16384 0 16 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
pay_period_schedule_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 10:23:53 2007-09-20 06:27:42 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
pay_period_schedule_user InnoDB 9 Fixed 39 420 16384 NULL 32768 0 86 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
pay_period_schedule_user_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 12:39:46 2007-11-03 02:58:20 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
pay_period_time_sheet_verify InnoDB 9 Fixed 3 5461 16384 NULL 32768 0 4 2007-11-03 02:30:56 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
pay_period_time_sheet_verify_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-09-02 03:55:33 2007-10-21 09:59:31 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
pay_stub InnoDB 9 Fixed 91 180 16384 NULL 32768 0 107 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
pay_stub_amendment InnoDB 9 Dynamic 17 963 16384 NULL 32768 0 18 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
pay_stub_amendment_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-09-23 04:51:08 2007-10-11 02:39:14 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
pay_stub_entry InnoDB 9 Dynamic 496 198 98304 NULL 32768 0 482 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
pay_stub_entry_account InnoDB 9 Dynamic 16 1024 16384 NULL 16384 0 17 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
pay_stub_entry_account_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-15 06:10:33 2007-08-29 10:30:29 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
pay_stub_entry_account_link InnoDB 9 Fixed 1 16384 16384 NULL 16384 0 2 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
pay_stub_entry_account_link_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-15 06:10:33 2007-08-15 06:10:33 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
pay_stub_entry_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-09-23 04:05:23 2007-10-11 02:40:42 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
pay_stub_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-09-23 04:05:23 2007-10-11 02:40:41 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
permission InnoDB 9 Dynamic 502 130 65536 NULL 32768 0 948 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
permission_control InnoDB 9 Dynamic 4 4096 16384 NULL 32768 0 5 2007-11-03 02:30:56 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
permission_control_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 09:11:47 2007-09-02 04:15:53 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
permission_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-15 06:10:57 2007-09-02 04:15:53 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
permission_old InnoDB 9 Dynamic 167 294 49152 NULL 32768 0 247 2007-08-29 09:11:45 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
permission_user InnoDB 9 Fixed 41 399 16384 NULL 16384 0 270 2007-08-29 09:11:45 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
permission_user_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 09:11:47 2007-09-02 04:33:50 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
policy_group InnoDB 9 Dynamic 3 5461 16384 NULL 16384 0 4 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
policy_group_accrual_policy InnoDB 9 Fixed 1 16384 16384 NULL 0 0 2 2007-08-29 09:11:47 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
policy_group_accrual_policy_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-11-10 03:15:28 2007-11-10 03:15:28 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
policy_group_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 12:15:23 2007-09-20 12:48:47 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
policy_group_over_time_policy InnoDB 9 Fixed 1 16384 16384 NULL 16384 0 2 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
policy_group_over_time_policy_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-11-10 03:15:28 2007-11-10 03:15:28 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
policy_group_premium_policy InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
policy_group_round_interval_policy InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
policy_group_user InnoDB 9 Fixed 40 409 16384 NULL 32768 0 131 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
policy_group_user_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 12:39:46 2007-11-03 02:58:20 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
premium_policy InnoDB 9 Dynamic 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
premium_policy_branch InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
premium_policy_department InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
punch InnoDB 9 Fixed 3279 114 376832 NULL 180224 0 3311 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
punch_control InnoDB 9 Dynamic 1698 173 294912 NULL 114688 0 1768 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
Name Engine Version Row_format Rows Avg_row_length Data_length Max_data_length Index_length Data_free Auto_increment Create_time Update_time Check_time Collation Checksum Create_options Comment
punch_control_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-30 02:49:57 2007-11-10 23:15:04 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
punch_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-30 02:49:57 2007-11-10 23:15:04 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
recurring_holiday InnoDB 9 Dynamic 1 16384 16384 NULL 16384 0 2 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
recurring_holiday_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-10-26 12:27:08 2007-10-26 12:27:08 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
recurring_ps_amendment InnoDB 9 Dynamic 4 4096 16384 NULL 16384 0 5 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
recurring_ps_amendment_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-10-10 13:21:50 2007-10-10 13:27:56 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
recurring_ps_amendment_user InnoDB 9 Fixed 7 2340 16384 NULL 16384 0 8 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
recurring_ps_amendment_user_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-10-10 13:21:50 2007-10-10 13:27:56 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
recurring_schedule_control InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
recurring_schedule_template InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
recurring_schedule_template_control InnoDB 9 Dynamic 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
recurring_schedule_user InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
request InnoDB 9 Fixed 2 8192 16384 NULL 32768 0 3 2007-11-03 02:30:56 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
request_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-09-06 07:51:26 2007-11-07 23:32:49 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
roe InnoDB 9 Dynamic 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
round_interval_policy InnoDB 9 Dynamic 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
schedule InnoDB 9 Fixed 8711 182 1589248 NULL 360448 0 8962 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
schedule_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 15:44:35 2007-10-27 08:49:29 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
schedule_policy InnoDB 9 Dynamic 3 5461 16384 NULL 16384 0 4 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
schedule_policy_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 12:14:19 2007-09-20 06:37:48 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
station InnoDB 9 Dynamic 2772 573 1589248 NULL 409600 0 2988 2007-11-03 02:30:56 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
station_branch InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 32768 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:49 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
station_department InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 32768 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:49 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
station_exclude_user InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 32768 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:49 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
station_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-15 06:11:01 2007-11-10 23:14:46 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
station_include_user InnoDB 9 Fixed 41 399 16384 NULL 32768 0 42 2007-08-29 09:11:49 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
station_include_user_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-09-02 02:51:13 2007-09-02 02:51:14 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
station_user InnoDB 9 Fixed 1 16384 16384 NULL 16384 0 2 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
station_user_group InnoDB 9 Fixed 1 16384 16384 NULL 32768 0 2 2007-08-29 09:11:49 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
station_user_group_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-09-02 02:51:13 2007-09-02 02:51:13 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
station_user_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-15 06:11:01 2007-08-15 06:11:01 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
system_log InnoDB 9 Dynamic 120521 170 20496384 NULL 6324224 0 120144 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
system_log_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-15 06:08:59 2007-11-10 23:20:01 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
system_setting InnoDB 9 Dynamic 9 1820 16384 NULL 16384 0 10 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
system_setting_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-15 06:08:59 2007-08-15 06:14:34 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
user_date InnoDB 9 Fixed 2300 85 196608 NULL 376832 0 4193 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
user_date_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 15:44:35 2007-11-02 01:28:25 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
user_date_total InnoDB 9 Fixed 8846 383 3391488 NULL 360448 0 24992 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
user_date_total_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 15:44:35 2007-11-10 23:15:04 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
user_deduction InnoDB 9 Dynamic 1 16384 16384 NULL 16384 0 36 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
user_deduction_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 13:56:12 2007-11-10 02:46:32 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
user_default InnoDB 9 Dynamic 1 16384 16384 NULL 16384 0 2 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
user_default_company_deduction InnoDB 9 Fixed 1 16384 16384 NULL 16384 0 2 2007-08-29 09:11:46 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
user_default_company_deduction_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 12:19:09 2007-08-29 12:19:09 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
user_default_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 10:07:16 2007-08-29 10:07:16 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
user_generic_data InnoDB 9 Dynamic 45 1092 49152 NULL 16384 0 47 2007-08-29 09:11:47 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
user_generic_data_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-28 01:22:16 2007-11-03 02:31:35 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
user_generic_status InnoDB 9 Dynamic 9191 172 1589248 NULL 376832 0 9277 2007-08-29 09:11:47 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
user_generic_status_batch_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 15:44:35 2007-10-27 08:49:29 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
user_generic_status_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 15:44:35 2007-10-27 08:49:29 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
user_group InnoDB 9 Dynamic 0 0 16384 NULL 0 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:47 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
user_group_tree InnoDB 9 Fixed 1 16384 16384 NULL 0 0 NULL 2007-08-29 09:11:47 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
user_pay_period_total InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:47 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
user_preference InnoDB 9 Dynamic 42 390 16384 NULL 16384 0 43 2007-08-29 09:11:47 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
user_preference_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-15 06:17:07 2007-11-10 02:46:32 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
user_tax InnoDB 9 Fixed 0 0 16384 NULL 16384 0 1 2007-08-29 09:11:47 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
user_title InnoDB 9 Dynamic 28 585 16384 NULL 16384 0 29 2007-08-29 09:11:47 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
user_title_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 09:55:01 2007-08-29 10:03:49 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
user_wage InnoDB 9 Dynamic 41 399 16384 NULL 32768 0 42 2007-08-29 09:11:47 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
user_wage_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-29 12:46:57 2007-10-11 02:37:00 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
users InnoDB 9 Dynamic 31 1585 49152 NULL 16384 0 43 2007-11-03 02:30:54 NULL NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL InnoDB free: 11264 kB
users_id_seq MyISAM 9 Fixed 1 5 5 21474836479 1024 0 NULL 2007-08-15 06:10:57 2007-11-10 02:46:32 NULL latin1_swedish_ci NULL
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Its okay for the *_seq tables to not be InnoDB, in fact they shouldn't be InnoDB. But those are the only ones.

For now you will need to manually adjust the *_seq tables in question so their ID values are high enough to not cause duplicate entries and keep a close eye on things to see if it happens again.
vmp

Post by vmp »

That's a relief!
Thank You