Installation on cPanel Web Hosting

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
martyrobb

Installation on cPanel Web Hosting

Post by martyrobb »

Hi there,

I know it's not recommended to do this but I'm installing on cPanel. It's worked so far yet when I go to the website it gives me the following error:

Code: Select all

ERROR: Config file (/home/aucro/flow.aucro.co.uk/includes/../timetrex.ini.php) does not exist or is not readable!
Don't know what it means but I've used the default windows example and linux example of the .ini.php file and moved it back into the correct place yet it's still prompting with this error, any help would be appreciated!
retched

Re: Installation on cPanel Web Hosting

Post by retched »

martyrobb wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:57 am Hi there,

I know it's not recommended to do this but I'm installing on cPanel. It's worked so far yet when I go to the website it gives me the following error:

Code: Select all

ERROR: Config file (/home/aucro/flow.aucro.co.uk/includes/../timetrex.ini.php) does not exist or is not readable!
Don't know what it means but I've used the default windows example and linux example of the .ini.php file and moved it back into the correct place yet it's still prompting with this error, any help would be appreciated!
When you say that you moved it to the correct place, where did you put it? in the includes directory or the parent?