Efficiency in punching timesheets

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
springcreek

Efficiency in punching timesheets

Post by springcreek »

I've seen a few posts where people are asking about how to make timesheet punching more efficient. I'm interested in that also but the postings I saw had incomplete or unclosed answers or there were broken links as reference. So I have several questions
A punch import would be great. The posting I saw on this topic advised to go to "Company > Import" however when I go to there there are no options related to timesheets. Is this not available in the Community edition?

Alternatively it would help to be able to see more than one week at a time on the timesheet. I see that there is a dropdown for current view, but no choices other than "default." How can I customize or change the current view? The posting I found on this topic advised using "schedule" (with broken links) however I can not find any way to relate the schedule to the timesheet or have the timesheet default or reference the schedule.

Any suggestions to make the punching in/out process less cumbersome for folks who are salaried and work the same hours day after day would be fantastic!

OR if their are no options to make timesheets more efficient in community edition, please just say so - then I can avoid wasting time hunting for something that doesn't exist in the community edition
Thanks!
mikeb

Re: Efficiency in punching timesheets

Post by mikeb »

The paid Professional Edition of TimeTrex has punch importing and auto-punch schedules so salaried employees don't have to punch in/out at all.

Seeing more than one week at a time is not something that is currently available.
TimeTrex Community Edition is developed and supported by volunteers.
Help motivate us to continue by showing your appreciation!