Can't get past Database Configuration Page

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
rconiv

Can't get past Database Configuration Page

Post by rconiv »

I am going through the steps on the website to setup the TimeTrex Community Edition and get to the database configuration screen. I have the database password and also put in the privilege username and password, do the test connection which passes. I select next and it says it will start the install and don't click back or such and give it ten minutes. I select ok and it then proceeds to erases everything and goes back to how it was when I got to the page and doesn't continue the install.

This is on Ubuntu 22.04 on an AWS EC2 instance. Running the setup through the latest version of Firefox.

I can access the PSQL through postgres and postgres has all the needed roll permissions.

It is using the default host of local, database name of timetrex, and username of timetrex. It is happy with the password.

I haven't had much luck finding it. Where is the logs for this process so I can see if something is showing up as failing there.
rconiv

Re: Can't get past Database Configuration Page

Post by rconiv »

We got by it this morning. Seems at some point that I don't know when the database was not associated with timetrex as the owner. Once that got changed then it worked.