Regarding to build one utility in installed TimeTrax.

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
jimjack14

Regarding to build one utility in installed TimeTrax.

Post by jimjack14 »

Hi TimeTrex Team,

First of all thanks for activating my account. I have installed TimeTrex at my end. However all functions are working fine. I want TimeTrex team help me to build one utility.
Following are my needs in my installed TimeTrex:

1) I want to add one sub tab as “AllTimeSheet” into “TimeSheet” tab. This tab would be view to every user.
2) Use of “AllTimeSheet” page is to view all employees In and out time for selected week period. I don’t want any punch information in it except Leave or Absence.

Can you people help in this. How ever I have added sub tab as “AllTimeSheet” in “TimeSheet” tab.

I want you people help to build page where I can view all employees In and Out time.
Our system information for your:
Product Edition: Standard
Version: 2.2.7

Please let me know if you want more information and let me know how you people would be help me.

Regards,
Jimi
jimjack14

Want to view all peoples in and out time for week at in one

Post by jimjack14 »

Hi,

For your information in my time trex i have 10 users. And they daily update there in and out time. As an admin i can view every one in and out time. But want to create one page where people can view every one in and out at one click.

How ever i added one extra tab into 'TimeSheet' tab which is available to all. I want to build that page and for that need you people help with your guidance. Need your guidance support for the same. Hope you will help me with good solution and provide me good guidance to create that page at my end.

Appreciate if any one reply regarding same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jimi
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

We're happy to help you, but we can only answer specific questions that you may have.

Take a look at the Punch Summary report as well, this report will show you all punches from all employees.
jimjack14

Post by jimjack14 »

Hi shaunw,

Thanks for your reply.

However, Punch Summary its a part of Admin login. I want a page which would get accessible by all regular users. Punch Summary its an report part which is not accessible by regular users.

I want a simple page where regular user can view In/Out punch time of all users. Can you please help me in that. I would really appreciate your help.
Just guide me to build that page.

And one more question what do you mean by specific question? I am not getting about the same.

Thanks again for your reply. Hope you soon reply my message again.

Regards,
Jimi