Unable to connect?

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
patmagpantay

Unable to connect?

Post by patmagpantay »

Hi i am having this message whenever i try to connect at timetrex. Everything was going well but when the server got restarted our ip's where transferred. It used to work but all of a sudden its not working.

I am running vista 64 this is the error message :

Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the server running on host "localhost" and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5433? in C:\Program Files (x86)\TimeTrex\timetrex\classes\adodb\drivers\adodb-postgres64.inc.php on line 682

Debug Buffer
============================================================================
Memory Usage: 2231432
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEBUG [259]: [Function](): URI: /interface/
DEBUG [261]: [Function](): Version: 2.2.8 Edition: 10 Production: 1 Demo Mode: 0
DEBUG [73]: [Function](): Error connecting to the database!
DEBUG [39]: DBError::__construct(): postgres7 error: [-1: Database connection failed] in CONNECT(localhost:5433, 'timetrex', '****', timetrex)
============================================================================

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in C:\Program Files (x86)\TimeTrex\timetrex\classes\modules\core\Debug.class.php on line 167
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Make sure that the timetrex_postgresql service is running. Or in your Start menu in the TimeTrex program group, run the Start service shortcut.