Reg new version

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
punithapoomani

Reg new version

Post by punithapoomani »

Hai

Is there any possiblity for this scenario.My employee's monthly wage is Rs.5000. In this month he get an advanced amount of Rs.1000 in the date of 20 th August.While now im calculating the pay stub for august,that pay stub should deduct the advance Rs.1000 from his wage so that his salary on this month is Rs.4000.
Help me to find a solution

Puni
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Does the employee get a Rs1000 advance every month? Or does the amount change each month?
punithapoomani

Hai

Post by punithapoomani »

No the employee get advance Rs.1000 for this month only i.e for August only. For the next month i.e for september he will not get the advance so he will be paid the actual salary Rs.5000

And again for october he may get advance of Rs.2000, at that time the salary should be deducted like Rs. 5000 - Rs. 2000

So that he will be paid Rs. 3000 for the month of october
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Okay, then its simply a matter of creating a Employee Deduction Pay Stub Account called: "Advance", then create a Pay Stub Amendment for the employee for the amount (Rs1000) and select the Advance pay stub account and give it an effective date that falls in the pay period that you want it to deduct from.

Once you've done that, if you re-generate the employees pay stub, the deduction will appear on it.
punithapoomani

Hai

Post by punithapoomani »

Thanks shauwn its working now

Cheers

Puni :lol: