issue with the Punches and Scheduled Shifts

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
anwoke8204

issue with the Punches and Scheduled Shifts

Post by anwoke8204 »

Hi, when I try to go to Punches or Scheduled Shifts I get the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ADODB_Exception' with message 'mysqlt error: [1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 12] in EXECUTE("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM punch as a LEFT JOIN punch_control as b ON a.punch_control_id = b.id LEFT JOIN user_date as c ON b.user_date_id = c.id LEFT JOIN users as d ON c.user_id = d.id LEFT JOIN station as e ON a.station_id = e.id LEFT JOIN user_wage as z ON z.id = (select z.id from user_wage as z where z.user_id = c.user_id and z.effective_date <= c.date_stamp and z.deleted = 0 LiMiT 1) WHERE d.company_id = '2' AND (a.deleted = 0 AND b.deleted = 0 AND c.deleted = 0 AND d.deleted = 0) order by time_stamp desc,c.pay_period_id asc,c.user_id asc,a.time_stamp asc,a.punch_control_id asc,a.status_id desc LiMiT 1 LIMIT 1") ' in /var/www/loc in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/timetrex/classes/adodb/adodb-exceptions.inc.php on line 78

How can I resolve this?

Many thanks
anwoke8204

Re: issue with the Punches and Scheduled Shifts

Post by anwoke8204 »

this is on gentoo linux with mysql 5.0 and php 5 with apache 2 for the webserver
shaunw

Re: issue with the Punches and Scheduled Shifts

Post by shaunw »

Switch to the "MySQLi" database driver instead, this will require the mysqli PHP extension as well though.