Touch Tone Phone

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
gimecoffee

Touch Tone Phone

Post by gimecoffee »

We purchase the Business edition and would like to know exactly what (and how much $$$) is involved in setting up the Touch Tone Phone Timetrex punch in. We are using Cisco IP phones systems for our corporate branches.

I didn't see any documentation or forum posts on what this takes.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Rois Cannon
shaunw

Re: Touch Tone Phone

Post by shaunw »

TimeTrex Professional Edition On-Site and an Asterisk PBX system are required to utilize the touch-tone telephone punch system. As you are already a customer of ours, I recommend contacting support@timetrex.com if you have further questions, as we would be able to answer your questions faster and more accurately that way.
TimeisOnMySide

Post by TimeisOnMySide »

I know I'm a tad late in bringing myself into the conversation, but I wanted to give a quick thank you guys for answering a question that I was about to ask. I'm actually in the midst of looking for new payroll/online payroll software for my boss's company -- something that makes the chore of clocking in more simplified. Is there perhaps a way TRIAL the Professional edition? I'm very much interested in the concept of our employees clocking in "by phone."

Anyway, thanks for letting me join in the convo. Take care, folks! Thanks again! =)
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Please contact our sales department at 1-800-714-5153.