v15 Constantly Reloading

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
iain

v15 Constantly Reloading

Post by iain »

Good Morning Team,

Our Community Edition version of TimeTrex upgraded to v15 last night, and whilst I can log in, and see the new layout changes on the dashboard which opens (looks great by the way!), there's a message pops up in the centre of the screen which says 'Language changed, reloading...' - the page then reloads, but the same message pops up again, and basically we are stuck in this loop?

I have tried using a different machine, different browser, clearing all browser cache, and also rebooting the server, all to no avail.

Could we get more ideas on how to resolve this issue please?

Kind regards,
Iain.
iain

Re: v15 Constantly Reloading

Post by iain »

Quick update - I've been advised that normal employees aren't seeing this issue, so it seems to be specific to my account which is an admin account - I can't test it with another admin account as mine is the only one, as we're only a small business.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

When on the TimeTrex login screen, which language is selected? If you have any other languages available, try changing to a different language, then back to your original language to see if it makes any difference.
iain

Post by iain »

That did it! Thanks Shaun! :)
bobloblian

Post by bobloblian »

In case it is useful to anyone else:

When I ran across this I found in the logs that timetrex was trying to use en_US, but I had only en_CA installed on my system. so I added en_US to my locales to fix the problem.
iain

Post by iain »

I'm afraid we're still having this issue, and it seems to be affecting users other than just me now - changing the language on the login screen seems to fix it for that login session, however on subsequent logins the problem re-occurs. We have always used 'English' on the login page/user preferences.

In response to bobloblian's reply, where did you see that in the logs? When you say you installed the locale, do you mean inside timetrex or on your server - what OS are you on? I would presume the deafult would be en_US and we've not changed anything.

We're using the Linux version on Debian 10.

Thanks all!
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

v15.0.1 was released yesterday, please try upgrading to that and see if it resolves the issue.
iain

Post by iain »

I can confirm that we have auto-upgraded to v15.0.1 - however the problem still remains.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Please follow the instructions in the following FAQ to send us a copy of your log file so we can investigate further:
viewtopic.php?t=89
iain

Post by iain »

Hi Shaun,

Our TimeTrex was auto-upgraded to v15.1.0 on 20/12 and this seems to have fixed the issue!
Many thanks for all the support - hope you have a great Christmas and New Year! :)

Cheers,
Iain.