Payroll processed

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
babyboyb

Payroll processed

Post by babyboyb »

How do I know if payroll successfully processed because it says paid but
don’t know when the employees get their pay and I just processed it last
nite For direct deposit
shaunw

Re: Payroll processed

Post by shaunw »

If you are using TimeTrex Community Edition, when processing payroll for direct deposit you would have downloaded a ACH file which needs to be sent to your bank for further processing. Therefore when the employees will be paid will depend on your bank after that point.
babyboyb

Post by babyboyb »

I thought the software dose it automatically and I don’t know how to download and send it to the bank
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

TimeTrex Community Edition automates the generation of NACHA (ACH) formatted files to facilitate direct deposit with your bank.
babyboyb

Post by babyboyb »

I have the conformation numbers that it was paid but it’s not showing up in the employees accounts
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

As mentioned in previous posts, if you did not upload the ACH file that TimeTrex generated to your bank for processing, your employees will not get paid. You will need to pay them with some other method now, such as check.
babyboyb

Post by babyboyb »

How can I upload if the website says timetrex automates the payroll and there’s nothing to download and it says ach enabled and direct deposit enabled
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Has your bank provided you with the specific ACH settings they require? If not, you will first need to obtain that from them so they can be entered into TimeTrex and therefore included in the ACH file that TimeTrex generates for your bank.