Cannot log into Timetrex

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
gemie86333

Cannot log into Timetrex

Post by gemie86333 »

The past few weeks I've been having issues logging into Timetrex on my computer or my phone, if I'm on wi-fi. It works if I'm using my cellular connection on my phone, but I can't clock in or out from my phone, so that doesn't help. My boss is stumped & has been filling in my timecard for me, but it's a hassle.

Today, I actually got in once for about 1/2 a second, then it booted me right back to the login page. after trying about 8 times, trying all sorts of different things. (At the point I finally got in, I hadn't made any changes was just frustrated & was pushing the "login" button over & over again. Continuing repeated attempts didn't repeat the momentary success.

So, I'm getting 2 different errors...one, I don't get any error message...it just refreshes the login page over & over again. However, it also will randomly give me the error "Your local cache has expired" & then gets stuck in a loop & I have to actually close the browser window to get out of it. MOST days that happens the very first time I try, but sometimes it's the 2nd time or the 3rd. Today, it hasn't happened at all despite trying to recreate it, so I'm unable to get a screenshot of it.

So now for the tech info I have.

We are using the "TimeTrex Workforce Management Community Edition On Site"

This happens both on my Windows 7 computer (multiple browsers - Chrome, Firefox, Viasat) and my Android Moto G Play - Android version 11 with Chrome, but only when I am on my wi-fi.

I'm not having problems with any other sites.

We've tried clearing the caches of all the browsers, doing a DNS flush, turning off my firewall, turning off Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox, shutting down the devices AND the modem and doing a totally fresh boot of all 3.

My boss is speculating that it has something to do with T-mobile Home Internet, that possibly something in their system is blocking it, but it was working fine for several months since I changed to TMHI...my phone is also using a T-mobile signal through a 3rd party & as I said it *does* let me log in when I use the cellular connection on my phone, so I'm not convinced it's T-mobile's fault.

Anyone have *any* ideas?
shaunw

Re: Cannot log into Timetrex

Post by shaunw »

Please see this post and provide the requested diagnostic information. You may need your boss to do this for you.
viewtopic.php?t=89