Change Primary Account/Admin

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
justap

Change Primary Account/Admin

Post by justap »

Apologies if this has been covered anywhere. I have reviewed both the FAQs and performed several searches in the forum before creating this post. I initially configured a cloud-based instance of TimeTrex Community Edition for a team I have been managing with my business. I am transitioning to a new position in a different team within the company and will no longer administer the TimeTrex account. I have added a colleague with full administrator privileges (i.e., added to the top-level administrator permission group which has all permissions enabled) who is taking over the management of the instance, but I want to confirm that there are no other actions which need to be taken to ensure that the instance remains active. The end goal is to "terminate" me as an employee within the instance and remove my accesses on the date I transition to my new team.

My primary cause for concern is the reminder emails when I haven't logged in for a week or two. It states that:

"Accounts left inactive for 32 days or which receive more than 4 inactive notices in a 12 week period will be cancelled and purged from our system."

Do I need to take any additional action, or is the assignment of full access to the other team member and manual deactivation of my personal account sufficient? Thanks in advance for your insight and assistance.
shaunw

Re: Change Primary Account/Admin

Post by shaunw »

Please email support@timetrex.com requesting to remove yourself from the account and the full name/contact details of the person who will replace you.
justap

Re: Change Primary Account/Admin

Post by justap »

Understood. Thank you, Shaun!