How do I handle extremely seasonal labor?

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
fctarbox3

How do I handle extremely seasonal labor?

Post by fctarbox3 »

I bought a company. I have one employee, who works two months a year, one in spring and one in fall. She told me the previous owner paid her by W-2 so I've been trying to prepare for that. (Am I a fool?) So her month is over and I have several months of no paychecks before spring. I got a note from TimeTrex that they would delete my account after a certain amount of inactivity.

Can I tell TimeTrex I'm seasonal and it won't wipe my records? Is there any way to export my account and then import it again in spring? Do I just have to set email reminders to log in to Time Trex regularly? What information do I really need from TimeTrex to be able to complete my responsibilities come the new year?
shanec

Re: How do I handle extremely seasonal labor?

Post by shanec »

Unfortunately, accounts left inactive for more than 30 days are automatically purged from our system. In order to keep your account active please log in at least once every 30 days.
shanec

Post by shanec »

Alternatively, you can purchase the Professional Edition so that you don't have to log in regularly in order to keep your account active. For more information please email our sales department sales@timetrex.com
fctarbox3

Post by fctarbox3 »

Then how do I export all my data so I don't lose it when I'm wiped?