Process payroll- Error "No Earning, employee may not have any hours for tis pay period"

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
fayyazkhi

Process payroll- Error "No Earning, employee may not have any hours for tis pay period"

Post by fayyazkhi »

Hello, I am unable to generate the pay stub, getting the following error when running the payroll. Appreciate any help in resolving this issue.

the screenshot is attached.
Attachments
timetrex.png
mikeb

Re: Process payroll- Error "No Earning, employee may not have any hours for tis pay period"

Post by mikeb »

Confirm that the employees have wages defined in their employee records with proper effective dates, and you may need to recalculate their timesheets if the wages were entered retroactively.
TimeTrex Community Edition is developed and supported by volunteers.
Help motivate us to continue by showing your appreciation!
stefan2j

Re: Process payroll- Error "No Earning, employee may not have any hours for tis pay period"

Post by stefan2j »

mikeb wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:56 am Confirm that the employees have wages defined in their employee records with proper effective dates, and you may need to recalculate their timesheets if the wages were entered retroactively.
I am self-employed and have 2 contractors. None of us use timesheets since we are salary without time in and time out. We work randomly hours. How can I work pass the same error of no wage because of the need to recalculate the timesheets if there is no timesheets at all?