Schedules not propagating with reccuring schedule

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
midhung0vind

Schedules not propagating with reccuring schedule

Post by midhung0vind »

I was using community version on my centos 8 server, it was working perfectly fine until it upgraded to one new version. After 1 upgrade it started to not showing schedule which I normally adding as recurring schedule. Last 48 hours I was trying to fix it without sleep, with different configuration like nginx vs php vs posqresql shuffled version too. I really need some help please, I looked everywhere. no luck yet. made sure timezone are match on all things php, timetrex.ini, system, postgresql, etc.. and nothing found related to the error on google. The same recuring schedule I added it to the free trial it worked. So not sure what’s wrong with it. Also I noticed there is no open shift multiplier on community edition, can you tell me why. Please I really need this get worked, awaiting somone responses.
mikeb

Re: Schedules not propagating with reccuring schedule

Post by mikeb »

What version of TimeTrex was working, and what version did you upgrade to where it stopped? Are you receiving any error notifications in TimeTrex itself? Often it will send any TimeTrex administrators a notification stating there is a problem.

Finally, please attach a full uncropped screenshot of your Help -> About screen in TimeTrex.
TimeTrex Community Edition is developed and supported by volunteers.
Help motivate us to continue by showing your appreciation!